• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That awkward moment when you practice nothing but option plays...

megadeth078

night and fugging day compared to how this offense looks now. I will always watch this team play no matter how many times we lose in a season, but the way that we're losing now just makes me sick. Our offense this season is a complete shitfest of gimmicks, overthinking, cute nonsense, and college bullshit that there is really no wonder why we can't score any points. Remember I-formation, checkdowns, screen plays, play actions, slants, bootlegs, 2 TE sets, and designed runs? Chud doesn't. Our offensive gameplan shows absolutely no respect to opposing defenses. We think we can sit in the backfield for 5 seconds while we read defenses on 80% of our plays.

We ran slow-developing plays against the fuggin' Giants D-line for crying out loud. We treat pro defensive players like they're a bunch of no-talent hacks fresh out of college and then cry when they shut up our playground football offense. Chud is playing a huge role in ruining our chances of being competitive and he's basically forcing Cam to regress by not letting him play big boy football anymore. Our zone-fest of a defense is bad enough without our offense forcing them to stay on the field for 70% of the game. This team is a complete mess and I blame the coaching first. They've prepared this team for failure. I don't think it's over, but our coaches sure aren't giving me any hope.

QFT.

Archived