#31 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:20 PM

Religious fundamentalist crashed planes into buildings because they didn't like things they thought we were doing. Thats pretty weird.

Thinking that the US government somehow knew about it, wanted it to happen, allowed it to happen, or actually participated in it is completely absurd. All the conspiracy theories have been destroyed by legitimate authors who actually have a clue. I would trust popular mechanics over infowars.com or any of the other ridiculous sites 6 days a week and twice on sunday.

whats pretty weird is that you actually believe religious fanatics crashed planes into our buildings because they dont like us. i'm sure your legitimate authors and "popular mechanics" haven't been bought out, nor are they agenda driven or anything.

funny how there have been a bunch of specials recently on tv regarding the 911 false flag. in all of them, they try to make them look "conspiracy theorist friendly," only to "smash" the most trivial arguments that have been made. a lot of people have been waking up about 911, thus all the propaganda we're seeing on tv trying to destroy the awakening.

Edited by venom, 08 March 2010 - 12:58 AM.

#32 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:21 PM

I think they wanted to appear on top of things and ahead of the game so badly that they pushed out the official story so fast before waiting for all the facts to come in. Then, when peculiarities showed up, they simply deny everything and shove it under the carpet, so to speak.

#33 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

All the conspiracy theories have been destroyed by legitimate authors who actually have a clue. I would trust popular mechanics over infowars.com or any of the other ridiculous sites 6 days a week and twice on sunday.

So have you never heard of operation mockingbird I assume..

“The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media.” former CIA Director Bill Colby

#34 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,928 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:44 PM

the fact that there has been at least 1 admitted false flag in the history of our government should put every subsequent event into question.

#35 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

the fact that there has been at least 1 admitted false flag in the history of our government should put every subsequent event into question.

correctomundo

#36 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

whats pretty weird is that you actually believe religious fanatics crashed planes into our buildings because they dont like us. i'm sure your legitimate authors and "popular mechanics" haven't been bought out, nor are they agenda driven or anything.

funny how there have been a bunch of specials recently on tv regarding the 911 false flag. in all of them, they try to make them look "consiracy theorist friendly," only to "smash" the most trivial arguments that have been made. a lot of people have been waking up about 911, thus all the propaganda we're seeing on tv trying to destroy the movement.

How is that tinfoil hat today?

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

How is that tinfoil hat today?

how completely typical of you. how's it feel being a robot? :)

#38 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

Any event which shocks, awes, angers, etc. the American public, particularily acts of war or when many deaths are involved, automatically inspire conspiracy theories.

Famous people that "die before their time", things that have a simple explanation but the public just can't wrap their brain about a perfect confluence of bad dominoes, these seem to require an explanation as difficult to imagine as the original incident.

I can't help comparing 9-11 to Pearl Harbor. There was no way those "little yellow men" could have pulled that off. Go back and read the stuff that was reported immediately after that attack. All the misinformation. All the rumors. It HAD to have been the Germans. FDR HAD to have known about it and allowed it to happen. The west coast is next. We need to round up all the Japanese Americans and put them in camps....whoops, we did do that. Anyway...

All kinds of stuff that was so convoluted and contrived it had to make more sense than the reality.

An enemy, in that case, pulled off a brilliant sneak attack that many thought wasn't even possible. Well, it was possible, by a determined enemy and a bit of luck.
And the simple explanation, in that case a good plan executed well, resulted in a temporary defeat of our forces stationed in Hawaii. They moved there, BTW, from the West Coast because people KNEW that Japan was an emerging threat, as well as knowing that war was imminent.....which gave rise to all the conspiracy theories.

What wasn't known was exactly where, exactly when, and exactly how.
Well, Billy Mitchell knew, but he was blacklisted for his transgressions.

Fast forward now. We have been "at war" with radical Islam for a VERY long time. Long before 9-11. Heck, it wasn't even the first time that these guys tried to take out those very same buildings.

What wasn't known was again, exactly when and exactly how. Though some did speculate about the use of an aircraft as a "bomb", still most thought of hijackings in the conventional sense.

Again...a determined enemy, not afraid to die, with a good plan and almost flawless execution caught us with our pants down. It happens, even to the biggest guy on the block.

Did GWB use this attack as an excuse to further his agenda? Yes. Ditto FDR.
Did he make excellent use of the incident for political gain? Yes. Ditto FDR.
But as time has shown, he (GWB) bungled many of the follow-up stuff to the point of being almost laughable. As did his administration.

So, I guess I am to believe that this same admin. which was by all accounts very inept at the same time was capable of pulling off an amazingly well coordinated and grandiose secret plan to destroy massive US assets, strike a crippling blow to our economy, kill thousands of our citizens AND keep it secret to all but the most "enlightened" of our citizenry?
So which is it? The bunglers or the masterminds? You can't have it both ways.

C'mon.

Sometimes the simplest explanations, as difficult as they are to accept, are indeed the correct explanations.

#39 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

how completely typical of you. how's it feel being a robot? :)

I wouldn't know. I don't believe anything the government says unless there is proof behind it. I have to have irrefutable or overwhelming evidence for me to believe in something. Unlike you who willingly accepts the conspiracy theory bullsh*t that is spoon fed to you. You sir, are the robot.

#40 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:52 AM

tbqh I thought Dale Gribble was a Cowboys fan
</robot>

#41 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:04 PM

Any event which shocks, awes, angers, etc. the American public, particularily acts of war or when many deaths are involved, automatically inspire conspiracy theories.

Famous people that "die before their time", things that have a simple explanation but the public just can't wrap their brain about a perfect confluence of bad dominoes, these seem to require an explanation as difficult to imagine as the original incident.

I can't help comparing 9-11 to Pearl Harbor. There was no way those "little yellow men" could have pulled that off. Go back and read the stuff that was reported immediately after that attack. All the misinformation. All the rumors. It HAD to have been the Germans. FDR HAD to have known about it and allowed it to happen. The west coast is next. We need to round up all the Japanese Americans and put them in camps....whoops, we did do that. Anyway...

All kinds of stuff that was so convoluted and contrived it had to make more sense than the reality.

An enemy, in that case, pulled off a brilliant sneak attack that many thought wasn't even possible. Well, it was possible, by a determined enemy and a bit of luck.
And the simple explanation, in that case a good plan executed well, resulted in a temporary defeat of our forces stationed in Hawaii. They moved there, BTW, from the West Coast because people KNEW that Japan was an emerging threat, as well as knowing that war was imminent.....which gave rise to all the conspiracy theories.

What wasn't known was exactly where, exactly when, and exactly how.
Well, Billy Mitchell knew, but he was blacklisted for his transgressions.

Fast forward now. We have been "at war" with radical Islam for a VERY long time. Long before 9-11. Heck, it wasn't even the first time that these guys tried to take out those very same buildings.

What wasn't known was again, exactly when and exactly how. Though some did speculate about the use of an aircraft as a "bomb", still most thought of hijackings in the conventional sense.

Again...a determined enemy, not afraid to die, with a good plan and almost flawless execution caught us with our pants down. It happens, even to the biggest guy on the block.

Did GWB use this attack as an excuse to further his agenda? Yes. Ditto FDR.
Did he make excellent use of the incident for political gain? Yes. Ditto FDR.
But as time has shown, he (GWB) bungled many of the follow-up stuff to the point of being almost laughable. As did his administration.

So, I guess I am to believe that this same admin. which was by all accounts very inept at the same time was capable of pulling off an amazingly well coordinated and grandiose secret plan to destroy massive US assets, strike a crippling blow to our economy, kill thousands of our citizens AND keep it secret to all but the most "enlightened" of our citizenry?
So which is it? The bunglers or the masterminds? You can't have it both ways.

C'mon.

Sometimes the simplest explanations, as difficult as they are to accept, are indeed the correct explanations.

agreed and understood. however i'm still going to have to say that 911 was an inside job. and no, that doesnt neccessarily mean the bush administration were the architects, as they and the rest of congress are more or less puppets as we all know. it's bigger than most realize, which also goes for politics in general, as the lie known as the left v. right paradigm is still alive and well.

there are way too many things that happened on 911 that raise red flags and have so far been unexplained by the official report.

#42 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:08 PM

:lol:

#43 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

agreed and understood. however i'm still going to have to say that 911 was an inside job. and no, that doesnt neccessarily mean the bush administration were the architects, as they and the rest of congress are more or less puppets as we all know. it's bigger than most realize, which also goes for politics in general, as the lie known as the left v. right paradigm is still alive and well.

there are way too many things that happened on 911 that raise red flags and have so far been unexplained by the official report.

So it was the Queen, the vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and the Colonel before he went titsup? :D

Ugh.

While I find the Trilateral Commission stuff fascinating, the bulk of the Jim Marrs stuff is bugeyed monster chasing claptrap.

#44 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,551 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:27 PM

Religious fundamentalist crashed planes into buildings because they didn't like things they thought we were doing. Thats pretty weird.

Thinking that the US government somehow knew about it, wanted it to happen, allowed it to happen, or actually participated in it is completely absurd. All the conspiracy theories have been destroyed by legitimate authors who actually have a clue. I would trust popular mechanics over infowars.com or any of the other ridiculous sites 6 days a week and twice on sunday.

Not absurd at all. there was tons of evidence and intelligence leading up to 9-11 and it remains a mystery how clear it was to various people in the administation and what they did or didn't do. Add to that a clear motive and the benefits to the Neo-con agenda and one must at least admit there is the possibility

Read up on Project Bojinka

here are some more flat out lies from the administration just for fun:

“We’ve been focusing on this perpetrator Osama bin Laden for 3 years, and yet we didn’t see this one coming,” said Vincent Cannistraro, former chief of CIA counter-terrorism operations. A U.S. Air Force General described the attack as “something we had never seen before, something we had never even thought of.” FBI Director Robert Mueller further declared that “there were no warning signs that I’m aware of.” Senior FBI officials insisted that in terms of intelligence warnings received prior to 11th September: “The notion of flying a plane into a building or using it as a bomb never came up.

#45 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,551 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

Yes. It is amazing that we fall for the same things over and over yet we all deny it can ever happen.

I should have been a politician. Making the masses think what we want them to think seems easier everyday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com