#76 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

Between the Moore and Edwards homerism our team has, I'm about to puke.

#77 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:26 PM

Please don't lock it... This isn't for the punt, although that contributed to it. I've been saying he sucks and I'm tired of people sticking up for him b/c of their homerism. The guy sucks.

How many balls did he drop tonight? He's been doing it since last year.

So you're on him because he didnt catch a ball where the defender pulled down his arm and another hit his upper body and didnt catch a ball that was high and behind him yet he caught a 20+ yarder on his first catch and made a spectacular catch that was negated by a penalty. Give me a break.

#78 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

I don't get why my thread was moved to this bullshit.

It was legit.

I'm tired of these 3 post motherfugers busting up on this board on gamedays and fuging poo up for people who are regular members.

#79 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,545 posts
  • LocationDa City

jangler your a dick....and who better is out there than kmoore.rosario dropped 1, lafell dropped 2.

#80 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

So you're on him because he didnt catch a ball where the defender pulled down his arm and another hit his upper body and didnt catch a ball that was high and behind him yet he caught a 20+ yarder on his first catch and made a spectacular catch that was negated by a penalty. Give me a break.

So I should be happy that he ran his route correctly, found a spot in a zone and caught a ball wide open?

#81 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,545 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

st is worst than ever....

#82 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

So I should be happy that he ran his route correctly, found a spot in a zone and caught a ball wide open?

That big catch he made that was called back for a penalty wasn't wide open. I guess some peoples hate is just too blinding.

#83 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

Jesus Christ our special teams coach is akpantherfan

#84 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:39 PM

I don't get why my thread was moved to this bullshit.

It was legit.

I'm tired of these 3 post motherf**kers busting up on this board on gamedays and f**king poo up for people who are regular members.

Because what you said about him dropping passes was hogwash. The complaints about the dropped punts are legitimate.

And I am tired of you less than 2000 post people screwing it up for us regulars. :)

#85 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:39 PM

Jesus Christ our special teams coach is akpantherfan

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to SmootsDaddy89 again

#86 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:41 PM

That big catch he made that was called back for a penalty wasn't wide open. I guess some peoples hate is just too blinding.

It's not hate... I may have been busy wondering how our offense looked so horrible. The first catch he made in the game right?

Whether a penalty was called or not, that's all he did - ran his route, found an open spot, caught it. It wasn't spectacular. It's his job. More often than not, he fails at his job when called upon to do it.

#87 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:44 PM

Because what you said about him dropping passes was hogwash. The complaints about the dropped punts are legitimate.

And I am tired of you less than 2000 post people screwing it up for us regulars. :)

You know it's bullshit DD. Seriously, it pisses me off. I get that they got to regulate the board on gamedays b/c of idiots posting threads for each play, but that wasn't what I was doing.

And apparently people have been watching a different K. Moore than me for the last year and a half or so... And I actually was one of the people that thought he had a LOT of potential when we picked him up. I watched him at WF, but he's past the point of potential now.

He drops. He's not very fast. He sucks.

#88 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:46 PM

It's not hate... I may have been busy wondering how our offense looked so horrible. The first catch he made in the game right?

Whether a penalty was called or not, that's all he did - ran his route, found an open spot, caught it. It wasn't spectacular. It's his job. More often than not, he fails at his job when called upon to do it.

The one that he caught in the 3rd, im not speaking about his first. He had to jump high with a defender on him and caught it with the 2nd effort after it was popped into the air. Have no idea how you say he cant do his job when called upon. Did you watch his great catch also in the first game? This board is like a bunch of little girls. We can never watch even a preseason game objectively.

#89 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

that is what I call timing!

#90 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:51 PM

The one that he caught in the 3rd, im not speaking about his first. He had to jump high with a defender on him and caught it with the 2nd effort after it was popped into the air. Have no idea how you say he cant do his job when called upon. Did you watch his great catch also in the first game? This board is like a bunch of little girls. We can never watch even a preseason game objectively.

Again KK, read my posts since day one... I pulled for the guy when we brought him in. So check my 'objectivity' level before you accuse me of being a 'little girl'. I saw him play at WF and I thought he could play. He can't play here.

I wasn't talking about the 3rd Qtr catch, I was talking about the 1st catch. If people read relevant threads and posts objectively without moving them to bullshit merger threads than maybe they could get their panties out of a wad and realize that the thread was a result of observations made OVER TIME, not one night.

He might make a catch, which allows his homers to giggle and say 'I told you he was good,' then he drops one that hits him in the chest on a slant. So, do you want him to be the #2 or the slot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com