Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

8/10 Practice Thread

Kurb    4,984

So basically your putting yourself on a pedestal above everyone else? thats what i just took from this post.

Are you new ?

Gazi    3,912

Need a Time Out forum where they go. A purgatory where they can post and we can mock them..err I mean educate them

C47    1,395

Need a Time Out forum where they go. A purgatory where they can post and we can mock them..err I mean educate them

This might actually be fun...

Gipetto    220

Are you new ?

Iv'e been a dedicated member of this forum since it was panthershuddle.com. I registered around 2005 but before that i posted on the scout.com messege board with TheJoker and the original panthers messageboard.

AgentQ16    0

Just saying, he looks scared out of his mind on Sundays. That's not my kind'of player.

Did u not watch last season and see our OL play? ANYONE at QB last year.... actually anyone that would have and everyone that did play QB for us ;ast year was getting pounded every game. Don't blame a rookie QB, blame our OL and HC/OC for such horrible game planning. Understand the game before blaming a rookie QB. You won't blame Cam this year if he fails, that's for sure. You'll say, Oh he's just a rookie. Well, same deal goes for Clausen last year.

Face it, he's eating Cam up today. Give him credit.

C47    1,395

Did u not watch last season and see our OL play? ANYONE at QB last year.... actually anyone that would have and everyone that did play QB for us ;ast year was getting pounded every game. Don't blame a rookie QB, blame our OL and HC/OC for such horrible game planning. Understand the game before blaming a rookie QB. You won't blame Cam this year if he fails, that's for sure. You'll say, Oh he's just a rookie. Well, same deal goes for Clausen last year.

Face it, he's eating Cam up today. Give him credit.

Not that he can respond to you but this x 1,000

Gipetto    220

Still think its kinda wrong to throw your power around at a guy expressing his opinion but whatever its just the internet. Im gonna go eat my grilled cheese sammich and watch my panthers superbowl run dvd then turn it off when we get to the superbowl. Go jimmy and go newton may the best man win.

C47    1,395

lol, why are all these newfags so angry?

Because we have teh SWAGZ....

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    vv83