Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

NJPanther owned by Darin Gannt on twitter

253 posts in this topic

Way toooooo much drama. Can we please get back to Panthers football again? What is this place Jr. High?

It seems like most of the people who flip out over him joined in 2011. Which coincidentally seems to be when the whole constant gif and stupid picture thing started.

Or maybe it's because the Huddle has evolved and finally got to the front page of a google search on "Carolina Panthers"

I had never heard of the Huddle prior to doing said google search. I'm glad I found it though, as the previous Panthers forum I was a member of went under

2011ers gonna 2011.

1 person likes this

haha i am very calm. i think its great i get my own 6 page thread and a shout out by the david gleason show or whatever.

I guess by shout out he meant "Hey everyone, look at the train wreck."

Way toooooo much drama. Can we please get back to Panthers football again? What is this place Jr. High?

Anybody know this guy?

Carry on

NJP=Greg Frye

LOL I saw that loser at Level 5 Bar in Wilmington a few weeks ago, I was so wishing I had a Beason jersey on. Thought of having my bartender friend give him a toenail shot and tell him it was from his buddy JB...........

Anybody know this guy?

Carry on

No offense please. I just don't understand why we have used 17 pages on this topic? We have like half of the posters on this board attacking this NJP guy, and I still don't quite get it. He just doesn't seem like that bad of a guy to receive so much hatred. I guess I just don't understand all the hate (17 pages). Who in the heck is he? I just think that there is so much more to talk about regarding the team.

No offense please. I just don't understand why we have used 17 pages on this topic? We have like half of the posters on this board attacking this NJP guy, and I still don't quite get it. He just doesn't seem like that bad of a guy to receive so much hatred. I guess I just don't understand all the hate (17 pages). Who in the heck is he? I just think that there is so much more to talk about regarding the team.

U just joined. If u really want to know about him read the thread (all 17 pages)

If by the end, u don't hate him, I'll swag u up myself

Or, just go view the way he keeps after DG on Twitter...he just won't give it up. On and on with the volleyball shite. Let it go, bro. Let it go. I am saying this because I know he is still here. He isn't going to leave.

User CP -> settings

You can get through this garbage at 40 posts per page if you want.

Naw, when people say they are going to leave, they usually leave.

Trust me, I know.

Naw, when people say they are going to leave, they usually leave.

Trust me, I know.

who_are_you_really_header.jpg