Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Paul must win...

261 posts in this topic

Posted

394727_1722091588955_1738290844_898037_1242621769_n.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

uhoh, looks like its over for Paul...undeniable proof of his racism right here.

Posted

I like Ron Paul a lot and I do agree with a lot of what he says but there are a few things I know he would never support, which I do. One, universal healthcare. Two, it is absolutely in the best interest of the United States to be the most dominant world power.

However he might be actually be what the country needs right now.

Posted

ok so is ron paul a racist or

did ron paul purposefully mislead actual racists for their money, calling into question his "unparalleled honesty and consistency" or

is ron paul not racist but so incompetent that he can't even run a newsletter without mistakenly hiring a bunch of racists and homophobes to ghostwrite for him while he just cashes the checks?

you can only choose one guys

Posted

I think the left is almost as afraid of Paul as they were Cain.

Posted

is ron paul not racist but so incompetent that he can't even run a newsletter without mistakenly hiring a bunch of racists and homophobes to ghostwrite for him while he just cashes the checks?

you can only choose one guys

I wish Obunger was held to such strict scrutiny.

For example, the governor of Illinois and Obama's good friend Rob Blagaohodoashliyasdivhj sells Obama's senate seat and Obama gets a complete fuging pass from the media.

Now which is worse, having a newsletter in which some morons write stupid comments that will be interpreted in a different environment some 20 years later or being involved in dirty Chicago politics?

Posted

He didn't get a pass, he had nothing to do with it.

Is there something wrong with your ability to spell last peoples names? And "a different environment?" That stuff was perhaps borderline 40-50 years ago...not 20. And Ron Paul OK'ed "stupid morons" writings in a newsletter bearing his name, so the question that you keep dodging is still completely valid. Its a newsletter people paid him for so they could see what he was thinking about. The only difference back then is that he was not in, or running for, public office - once he got back into that stuff, this type of crap suddenly stopped. But yeah, hes so different from all other politicians....

Posted

He didn't get a pass, he had nothing to do with it.

You have a little Obama jizzum dripping off your chin

1 person likes this

Posted

Your investigative reporting skills are being totally underutilized.

Posted

I wish Obunger was held to such strict scrutiny.

For example, the governor of Illinois and Obama's good friend Rob Blagaohodoashliyasdivhj sells Obama's senate seat and Obama gets a complete fuging pass from the media.

Now which is worse, having a newsletter in which some morons write stupid comments that will be interpreted in a different environment some 20 years later or being involved in dirty Chicago politics?

just so we're clear here, we're accepting that ron paul isn't fit to run a newsletter, much less a country. correct?

Posted

just so we're clear here, we're accepting that ron paul isn't fit to run a newsletter, much less a country. correct?

God dude, you suck. Why exactly is Ron Paul not fit to run the country? And the irony is i'm assuming you feel Obama is? And just to clarify, what is it you would define "running a country" to be?

Posted

Why exactly is Ron Paul not fit to run the country?

well he can't seem to handle running a newsletter without it turning into a racist, homophobic cesspool which, coincidentally, is the logical conclusion of american libertarianism

And the irony is i'm assuming you feel Obama is?

"b-b-b-but obama!!"

yes i just love center-right politicians who get elected on the promise of liberalism and proceed to act like the second coming of reagan.

And just to clarify, what is it you would define "running a country" to be?

being the head of the executive branch and the leader of the free world