Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bwood

Would Julius Peppers Like The 2012 Carolina Panthers?

79 posts in this topic

Glad he's gone. We are a better team without him, maybe not as talented, but better.

time to move on again...

I think Pep is lounging in his Michigan Ave Penthouse just dreaming of how good the Panthers are looking.

He probably does not want to come back here. And most fans are happy with that decision.

Hardy said he was tired of being technically sound, and still getting pushed around. So he added 20LBs to become the pushee. If he plays the way we all hope he will. Then we don't need no stickin' peppers.

LET ME HIGHJACK THIS THREAD

WHO WOULD WIN IN A BARE-KNUCKLES FIGHT???

PEP OR CAM?

Then post on those sites and leave this one alone..........

Dude seriously how old are you? I swear every time you try to call me out it reminds me of when my baby cousin is mad at me lol.

Dude seriously how old are you? I swear every time you try to call me out it reminds me of when my baby cousin is mad at me lol.

That is a total Bwood'esque post you are quoting. "You is dumb, GTFO". Do you really hate yourself, why do you always talk about how old people are?

That is a total Bwood'esque post you are quoting. "You is dumb, GTFO". Do you really hate yourself, why do you always talk about how old people are?

This dude made a thread trying to get me to have a trash talk fight with another user for his pleasure.

He has the lamest comebacks I've ever read on the internet and I'm from the facebook era where you see stupid internet fights by illiterate tweens all the time.

Take your 100 posts and go back to following the Panthers.com camwagoner forums. Swaggasaurus LOL.

He's in Chicago now, thus I couldn't care less about what he would or wouldn't like.

Only if the team was taking turns blowin' out his O-ring.

• Topics

• I didn't say that I grouped kids and dogs in the same category, you assumed that. Of course I value my kid's life over my dog's, but I'll value the life of either over the life of someone threatening them. Seems like the pro-Vick/anti-dog crowd can't help themselves to try to bend over backwards to create arguments that haven't actually been made. As for your property statement, yes dogs are property that can be bought and sold, but I bet no one's ever been sent to prison for abusing couches. Dogs certainly have more protection under the law than standard property. You're free to place whatever value on a dog's life that you will. You'll notice that I haven't tried to lecture anyone on how they should view a dog, I'm simply stating my own personal views. 
    • Fozzy has been utilized more and is more versatile. CAP is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic