• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Cam unveiled his new clothing line today: Not kidding

Cam is bigger than the Panthers and some people can't handle that. What a shame.

Pretty much. Who else on our team gets opportunities like this? If our franchise itself had more winners and winning in their history, things like this wouldnt be a culture shock. Misery likes company, and some dont want to see our star QB "get rewarded" until he does JR and Hurney's job and makes us a winning football TEAM.

We know nobody's beating Matty Ice's door down to launch a clothing line.

Actually, Depends is coming out with a new Matty Ice Adult Diaper because he sh*ts the bed so much in the playoffs.

We like to ridicule and make 30 for 30 documentaries on athletes that go broke after they're done playing football. Yet we bash a player who is making smart decisions off the field in order to better his long term financial situation? Sounds about right. Cam has already done a lot of things in his football career that has opened doors for him off the field. To thrash him for making smart financial decisions is not only ignorant but also dumb. It almost seems as if you'd rather him be at the strip club making it rain with his money after a 1-4 start than diversing his portfolio with endorsements and business opportunites.

Good for Cam

To thrash him for making smart financial decisions is not only ignorant but also dumb. It almost seems as if you'd rather him be at the strip club making it rain with his money after a 1-4 start than diversing his portfolio with endorsements and business opportunites.

Good for Cam

If he was making it rain at the strip club I could call him a "thug" and reaffirm myself as being superior as him. But since's he's starting a venture with the Belk family to sell suits and sweater vests coming off a pro bowl year and has kept his nose clean since he got here I'll just say he pouts, isnt a leader, and needs better sideline decorum.

Actually, Depends is coming out with a new Matty Ice Adult Diaper because he sh*ts the bed so much in the playoffs.

I like playoffs.

If he was making it rain at the strip club I could call him a "thug" and reaffirm myself as being superior as him. But since's he's starting a venture with the Belk family to sell suits and sweater vests coming off a pro bowl year and has kept his nose clean since he got here I'll just say he pouts, isnt a leader, and needs better sideline decorum.

^this

btw...good for cam. although we haven't yet been reaping the rewards of him being here, i'm sure it's only a matter of time.

the light switch has to come on and then this guy is going to take us to the top. he's got enough talent that bad coaching won't be enough to stop. he's got the ability to make things happen and make this team better and more confident.

once he and the panthers start winning, they are going to be hard to stop.

i know that people that hate cam now will probably hate him when he wins, just in the same way people have hated tom brady and others who had it all. most of it will stem from jealousy.

i will, for one, love the hate that comes his way, though. i want to have a QB and a team that is so good it's disgusting to most NFL fans.

i know that people that hate cam now will probably hate him when he wins, just in the same way people have hated tom brady and others who had it all. most of it will stem from jealousy.

Good point. You do see people take little potshots at Brady or call him a *** and such. And dude got 3 rings. When people dont like you, they dont need a good reason not to all the time.

Must have missed the offseason threads of "Cam partied at a strip club" and the fun comments made in them.

He does pout when the game is going bad. He does need to work on his leadership abilities. He is struggling this year just like some the vets on the team.

He is also 23 years old. He is also being asked to run an offense designed to fail and then take all the criticism for it being the QB. The coaches are putting him in quick sand. Instead of continuing developing an NFL QB that they started out doing last season, they anointed him the perfect QB able to run a new offense in the NFL that turns out to be a pile of poo. Cam is sinking with no way out because instead of throwing some rope in for Cam to climb out, Rivera and Chud are sitting there taking turns pushing him down with their foot. It would be one thing if we were watching this offense struggle if Cam was struggling to grasp moving forward in an NFL offense. Instead we are forced to watch the offense struggle because a OC developed Martzitis and now considers himself the next great coach to develop an unstoppable offense new to the NFL.

Anyways, is there any pics to the actual clothes?

When did I beat my chest. C'mon now Im just here to visit. You know offer my condolences for your dying franchise.

If our franchise is "dying" then why did you have to have a miracle to beat us at the dome?

Colin Cowherd just had a segment about Cam's new clothing line and marketing deals and said he is the Anna Kounikova of football. Wasn't bashing him but was pointing out that he is a celebrity and marketing machine for his great good looks and charm without doing much on the field to earn it.

It doesn't bother me if people are famous for the sake of it, but you want the QB of your team to be known as a winner, not a celebrity.

This concerns me much more than the towel on the head. Saying you can't stand losing doesn't mean much when you're not devoting 100% of your energy to winning.

I am more than happy with our QB and the potential he has to be great. Making money in the process is a plus for him.

It doesn't bother me if people are famous for the sake of it, but you want the QB of your team to be known as a winner, not a celebrity.

This concerns me much more than the towel on the head. Saying you can't stand losing doesn't mean much when you're not devoting 100% of your energy to winning.

you can't prove that cam "isn't devoting 100% of his energy to winning" any more than you can prove aaron rodgers isn't because he's hocking pizza and insurance

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts