Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta vs Detroit

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if we could entice Calvin to play down here where it's warmer?

No.

Posted

Calvin Johnson Jr with the record! Congrats! Hopefully he gets to 2000 yards next week

Posted

Congrats CALVIN!!!!

Oh Dwayne Jarrett. What it could've been.

Posted

Cal went off... but wasn't that great of a game. ON another note, I really miss Saturday afternoon December football

Posted

Madden Curse officially no more I guess.

Posted

Stafford is gettin over like a fat rat.

Posted

Atlanta looks like they're hitting on all cylinders, much to Panther fans chagrin. Their offense controlled the last two games and the defense has had 6 turnovers and only gave up 16 points in that time span. This team just feels different from years past, I would go as far as to say this is the best Atlanta Falcons team, ever.

I'm sticking to my guns and saying the Falcons represent the NFC in New Orleans.

Que 'one and done' crap!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Atlanta looks like they're hitting on all cylinders, much to Panther fans chagrin. Their offense controlled the last two games and the defense has had 6 turnovers and only gave up 16 points in that time span. This team just feels different from years past, I would go as far as to say this is the best Atlanta Falcons team, ever.

I'm sticking to my guns and saying the Falcons represent the NFC in New Orleans.

Que 'one and done' crap!!

We've allowed 2 passing TDs (both to Newton) in the past 6 games.

Posted

We've allowed 2 passing TDs (both to Newton) in the past 6 games.

One and Done.... :rolleyes:

Posted

Can you guys gtfo and go stroke each others egos on the Falcons message board?

Total fugging homers, and anything bad that happens to you in the playoffs you whole heartedly deserve.

Posted

and anything bad that happens to you in the playoffs you whole heartedly deserve.

For what, having faith in a 13-2 team? We both were very congratulatory to all the Panthers posters here after you kicked our ass a few weeks back.

We are replying to a thread about the Falcons in the NFL thread. What have we done that's so wrong in your eyes?

1 person likes this

Posted

For what, having faith in a 13-2 team? We both were very congratulatory to all the Panthers posters here after you kicked our ass a few weeks back.

We are replying to a thread about the Falcons in the NFL thread. What have we done that's so wrong in your eyes?

You consider that dialogue? "Hur hur one and done!". Yeah, You totally aren't beating your chest like a toddler. You would get some kind of respect if you actually had thoughtful remarks that didn't wreak of homerism. Oh and as for you and Falcons1st eating crow, where were the rest of your brethren? We heard it all year, crickets now.