Photo
- - - - -

joe flacco vs trent dilfer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

who is better to you?? lol

i keep hearing alot of fans saying that the ravens will walk into the biggest trap in football history with franchising joe for big money..

alot of people claim he is avg and will be an avg guy with ups and downs, while the ravens will never win another superbowl under him..

people are saying the defense and ray lewis "last ride" emotion drove them to win not flacco.

in flacco's defense he has took the ravens to 5 playoffs appearances in his years as starter and should have won the afc championship last time against brady.(evans drop)

this sounds similar to what people said about trent and i think he was let go shortly after he had won the superbowl...

so whats your take...do you think flacco is just another trent or is he in the elite class of brady. would you put the franchise tag on him or let him walk?? is he really that MUCH better than trent??

#2 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

he's much better than trent dilfer but won't ever be in tom brady's class.

#3 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

he's much better than trent dilfer but won't ever be in tom brady's class.

lol

why?? what do you think it takes for joe to be on brady's level??? win three superbowls??

#4 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

lol

why?? what do you think it takes for joe to be on brady's level??? win three superbowls??

Try throwing for 4k yards in a season first. Or more than 25 TDs.... You have Marino in your sig. I'm sure you can relate to why.

#5 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Try throwing for 4k yards in a season first. Or more than 25 TDs.... You have Marino in your sig. I'm sure you can relate to why.

playing devil's advocate

#6 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Joey Flacco all day. Dilfer is my guy, I love him, but c'mon man. He was trash in Tampa. I give him props for coming off the bench in Baltimore, stepping in midseason and winning a Super Bowl. Him and Sharpe had a nice run that year, but Joey Flacco's body of work is more impressive. Flacco has matured and it'll be interesting to see if he can carry this Super Bowl win into his individual play the next 4-5 years of his career.

#7 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

This one is not even close....but rather than writing a diatribe, let's look at the numbers from their 2 Super Bowl wins.

Dilfer's 2000 postseason stats by game:

9-14 130 yards 1 TD
5-16 117 0 TDs
9-18 190 yards 1 TD 1 INT
12/25 153 1 TD

Joe Flacco's 2012 postseason stats by game:

12-23 282 yards 2 TDs
18-34 331 3 TDs
21-36 240 yards 3 TDs
22-33 287 yards 3 TDs

Game, set, match, Flacco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.