Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

D.J. Moore visiting

45 posts in this topic

Greg Hardy just posted on Facebook that he's recrutiing this guy to come here, for what it's worth(not positive this is Greg Hardy's real facebook though).

let's get him in. Would be a pretty decent signing

RT @vxmcclure23: Former Bears nickel back D.J. Moore told me he's about to sign a 1-year deal with the Carolina Panthers in a sec. Shoul ...

So he's in the bag. What does that mean for Munnerlyn? For as little money as we have, I hope we retract his offer, don't need 3 nickel guys.

Fug Captain...no talent ass clown.

So he's in the bag. What does that mean for Munnerlyn? For as little money as we have, I hope we retract his offer, don't need 3 nickel guys.

If were not gonna have a legitimate starter we need as many CBs as we can get our hands on.

I feel Moore may be an upgrade at the Nickel spot, truth be told. He doesn't fill as many roles as Captain does though.

Gauntlet thrown, Captain.

Greg Hardy and Charles Johnson are our starting CB's actually.

This. As long as our safeties are able to clean up the trash i.e. last minute throws to Roddy White from the 1 yard line our secondary will be fine. Who needs elite corners if our pass rush doesn't allow the QB to throw the ball? This is exactly what the Giants did. It seems to have worked well for them.