#31 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

That's great....I'm gonna see the Seahawks in January also.

#32 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,137 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Shut up and play. Love the players but I'm sick of this talk. Start by winning a game

Good grief calm the fug down. Someone asked him if we'll still make the playoffs, he said yes. What's he supposed to do, say "Sorry sir, no sir, LA_Panther doesn't want to hear me be confident, sir."

#33 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

I was the biggest optimist around! I showed my Panther Pride to the point of idiocy!

It's over! Today showed that the same song is still playing! I'm not doubting the team because it has potential, but right now it has the wrong leadership in place

#34 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

If the Seahawks are a playoff team then we proved we can play with them. Not a bad prediction.

But the offense has to catch up with the defense and do it fast.

We nearly swept the Falcons last year. How did that translate into the play offs?

#35 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,137 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

I was the biggest optimist around! I showed my Panther Pride to the point of idiocy!

It's over! Today showed that the same song is still playing! I'm not doubting the team because it has potential, but right now it has the wrong leadership in place

Maybe you shouldn't hype yourself up like that because you seem to be too emotionally fragile to handle it.

#36 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Its like having a 700rwhp sports car sitting in the the garage. Its capable of performing with the right driver. Problem is we are letting the wife drive it and she is grinding the clutch and letting it stall out. Won't be long until it runs into a wall.

#37 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,297 posts

Someone should ask Steve if he remembers the last time they met Seattle in the playoffs.......yea......

I'm sure he does. He was the only panther that came to play.

#38 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Maybe you shouldn't hype yourself up like that because you seem to be too emotionally fragile to handle it.

Lol, I'm fine bro! Hoped for change over the offseason and got greeted with the same crap at game 1! Team is solid, just can't wait to get a coach that can do something with it!

#39 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

• ALL-PRO
  • 432 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

Steve Smith was asked! What do you expect him to say? 

#40 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,137 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Lol, I'm fine bro! Hoped for change over the offseason and got greeted with the same crap at game 1! Team is solid, just can't wait to get a coach that can do something with it!

The team looks solid because of its coach. You should be careful what you ask for, because there's no guarantee a new coach would do anything but set the team back. Some of the best coaches in history took 3+ years to turn their team around. Rivera took over the worst team in the league and has built a top flight defense and an offense with some explosive potential.

#41 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,853 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Cool, and they'll bring their starting front 7 then too.

Damn you've turned into a whiney bitch.

#42 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

The team looks solid because of its coach. You should be careful what you ask for, because there's no guarantee a new coach would do anything but set the team back. Some of the best coaches in history took 3+ years to turn their team around. Rivera took over the worst team in the league and has built a top flight defense and an offense with some explosive potential.

Core talent is there! Any team can dink and dunk us to death and that is coaching! Rivera has his place in Canton, but not as a HC! It's not working because there is no progression! I will take momentary regression if it meant overall progression! This staff works under the same damn philosophy and will not budge from it!

#43 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,115 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

What else should he say, we're going to forfeit the rest of our games because of one loss?

I support him.

#44 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

If the Seahawks are a playoff team then we proved we can play with them. Not a bad prediction.

But the offense has to catch up with the defense and do it fast.

You mean the same defense, that once again gave up a late game lead (albeit a small one). You mean the same defense that allowed Russell Wilson to throw for his first 300 yd game? You mean the same defense, that made scrub Seattle Receivers, look like Lynn Swann out there, with numerous acrobatic catches over and around the Panther secondary off of Wilson heaves/prayers? Yeah, that Defense. 

Once again, the Panthers defense records good overall stats, but can't protect the football when it counts. You could even argue the offense looked better in this game, if it wasn't for the various drops and that critical fumble. 

#45 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Nah they won't. The head coach is holding this team back. Not a winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com