Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theft...that's what you call this

50 posts in this topic

Posted

No one stole a country. Stop that ignorant meme

Posted

i wish people got this huffy about white collar fraud

6 people like this

Posted

No one stole a country. Stop that ignorant meme

i guess it could be considered a hostile takeover if you have no soul

Posted

i guess it could be considered a hostile takeover if you have no soul

Smh, come on man you are smarter than this.

Posted

we "liberate" other countries from governments for doing what we've done to the indigenous tribes of this continent.  you can dismiss genocidal conquest all you want, but the truth is we came over here and took it by force

2 people like this

Posted

Get over it...law of the land now.

And while you're at it...go back and trace every migrating civilization throughout history and give everything back to their original owners.

Word is...China might have a claim on the US now. 

Posted

Theft indeed.

Theft from the people using the broken cards

Theft from WAL-MART by letting it happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

i wish people got this huffy about white collar fraud

This is the winner post.

People are so silly.  White collar fraud trumps things like this and welfare/benefit fraud by a thousandfold, yet people get hung up on poor people stealing food.  Is it right?  No way, it's not.  But the outcry over this and not the former, is crazy.  The right has been brain washed to hate poor people at all costs and the left has been told to defend the poor at all costs.  Then, nothing is done about the real issue at hand.   It's a voting tactic by both sides.  Let's stop buying into the BS.

White collar fraud probably funds elections, which is why neither party will jump all over it.  White collar fraud has ruined people's lives, but I don't think some people getting extra carts of food is going to cause anyone hardship.  

2 people like this

Posted

Name the white collar fraud since we're building strawpeople. 

Posted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-collar_crime

and also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_crime

Not to mention tax loopholes wnatnot that are used by the rich far eclipse welfare fraud (where less than 2% have even committed welfare fraud at all).  Just look at former VP Dick Cheney's activities as an example.   

But it's much easier to vilify the poor and such, that is what happens.

Posted

Has nothing to do with this...but tax loopholes aren't fraud.  No one is defending fraud or anything illegal.  Prosecute all.

Posted

Yeah, it has to do with it when no one is outraging about those things.  Tax loopholes aren't technically fraud, but they are way worse than less than 2% of welfare recipients committing fraud.   The amount of tax money that isn't being taken completely trumps this.  I'm not saying these people or people that fraud anyone are right, but I wish citizens of both parties would put as much worry into those things as some people getting extra Cornflakes when they shouldn't.   Probablem is, both aisles in Washington are lined up by people that take advantage of said loopholes lol.