#107 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

Geno and Cam are similar players..

Difference between this year's team and last year's team is that this year's team can win without cam, where as; last year's couldn't..

put in D.A. and you'll still find a similar record based performance out of this year's team

Cam's still your usual, I don't know what type of game he'll have today, type of player.  

#108 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,812 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

OK one of these will work.  Which one though?

Number 3

#109 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

Cam's still your usual, I don't know what type of game he'll have today, type of player.

Except he's not.

#110 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,648 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Done

#111 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,983 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

Difference between this year's team and last year's team is that this year's team can win without cam, where as; last year's couldn't..

put in D.A. and you'll still find a similar record based performance out of this year's team

we know you don't like cam.  some level of bullshit and selective reasoning is to be expected out of you.

but the first sentence is out and out one of the stupidest things i've ever read on this site.  geno smith has been borderline akili smith or heath shuler bad as a rookie.

#112 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:33 AM

The dumbest poo I have ever read on this site

Stop while you still can

#113 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Done

Thanks Kurb.

#114 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,648 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

Thanks Kurb.

I'll undo if you want.

XOXO

#115 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 3,004 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

tumblr_ly7s0wv84v1rn95k2o1_250.gif

#116 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'll undo if you want.

XOXO

No I made the bet this is fine. lol

Just glad it wasn't a VT hokie.

#117 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

but the first sentence is out and out one of the stupidest things i've ever read on this site.  geno smith has been borderline akili smith or heath shuler bad as a rookie.

Take away D.Lo 70 yard Td.. and you compare a third year guy to a rookie, how much better was cam to that of geno?

both played a statistically similar game, a few more yards passing for cam.  both looked similar in the pocket.. to say cam is head and shoulders above geno is a overstatement.  You'd expect more from a third year guy as opposed to a rookie but the fact is cam didn't really separate himself from geno.  the only thing cam has is more athleticism and a stronger arm. 

take away the block punt and captain int return and this game has your boy cam struggling to beat out geno smith and the jets

#118 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

nice sig too.

#119 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,838 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

Take away D.Lo 70 yard Td.. and you compare a third year guy to a rookie, how much better was cam to that of geno?

both played a statistically similar game, a few more yards passing for cam.  both looked similar in the pocket.. to say cam is head and shoulders above geno is a overstatement.  You'd expect more from a third year guy as opposed to a rookie but the fact is cam didn't really separate himself from geno.  the only thing cam has is more athleticism and a stronger arm. 

take away the block punt and captain int return and this game has your boy cam struggling to beat out geno smith and the jets

...were you and I watching the same game?

since you want to put so many weird caveat's on Cam's performance, don't forget to remove Geno's biggest passing play too, and keep in mind that something like 70 of Geno's total yards came on the last drive when the Panthers were basically playing prevent and forcing them to eat clock.

the two were not in the same league out there for most of the game... but that doesn't mean Geno has no future in the NFL.

#120 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,983 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

i was wrong when i assumed that this routine had gotten tired after three seasons.

and what about "my boy cam"?.  if you're a panthers fan then cam is your franchise quarterback and you can either accept it or go cry in the dark in your matt moore jersey or whatever.

21 INTs to 10 TDs with 5 returned for scores and you're trying to say that cam isn't really that much better than geno smith.  get out of here with that poo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com