Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

He probably chose LeBron over MJ in the GOAT debate and got the boot. MJ can be so petty LOL.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Can't wait to find out what actually happened. Kroger's last tweet was about the team on the same day he was fired so, this had to be totally unexpected on his part. He must've committed a crime. We shall see.

A fella on twitter said he hasn’t been in police reports or anything, I wonder when we will know?

7 hours ago, The Lobo said:

A fella on twitter said he hasn’t been in police reports or anything, I wonder when we will know?

I wonder that as well. :thinking:

• Pie 1

On 3/31/2019 at 3:01 AM, RIAnBOW said:

Stephanie & Dell way better than Collins & Dell.

collins is awful....even dell gets annoyed with him and you can tell 

20 hours ago, RIAnBOW said:

Interestingly his twitter site (@Kroeger) is still littered with Hornets imagery and in the description also says he is "radio voice of the @Hornets".

That was his twitter handle before joining the Hornets, so I assume he retains control over it.

Odd.

Looks like he hasn't even logged on twitter since whatever happened went down. Doesn't seem good. Hope he gets it back together.

I'm unreasonably interested in this. I think Rainbow might be right, could be some litigation involved. How is anything not out about this yet? 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:50 PM, RIAnBOW said:

Last week Nick Wilson (who I think is just awful, one of the worst I have ever heard) goes off on some surprise vacation but "he will be back next week"...well he wasn't back today.  They claim he "caught the plague" and will be back tomorrow...I guess we will see.

He's back now

He updated his twitter picture.  Still no posts since he left.