Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Big news coming to Panther Nation in the coming days

Uniforms!!!!!!

jk

• Pie 4

Brett Favre is coming out of retirement and is playing for the Panthers next year, has to beat Tom Brady as oldest quarterback to win a Super Bowl.

story at 11pm

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

Bradberry resigned, Boston too

Edited by Shocker
  • The D 1

We have traded Hurney to the Redskins?

A couple of crippling contracts we will be discussing this time next year about how soon we can dump them like the ones from last year?

Seriously, I hope it's the Luke angle. He looks like the kind of player that would make an amazing coach. 

• Pie 2

Marty Hurney replacing Luke as the team’s MLB?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

can anyone speak to the credibility of this twitter account?

Haven't seen enough to definitively say he's a reliable source, but he does at least seem to know what he's talking about.

I guess there's something big does happen in the next few days, he'll look a lot more credible.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Panthers will be giving each attending fan a free one dollar Bo Jangles coupon on opening day.

• Pie 1
  • The D 3