• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to tell if a girl on the internet is fake and really a dude.

SmootsDaddy89

another signature worthy quote by biscuit.

you say a lot of things that sound better out of context.

I expect to see some of these floating around here Rodeo... and for the record, I like being taken out of context... hell, my wife does that all the time.

black widow was still fat.

That was like the second day in a row somebody's mentioned her... weird.

Here's y'all's chance. I had this woman write to me on a dating site. She says she's asian and living in Fayetteville, NC. She has 10 pics (It's been my experience that scammers only post one pic and you can usually tell that it was sniped from the internet) that are posted that correspond with someone her age and description.

Scammer or not? :thumbsup: or :dita: ?

Well, am 50yrs Widowed, with kids looking for the right man to come. I am 5ft 7tall, i have Blue eyes,and i am straight with Blond hair. I am on this site to search for a real soul mate . i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful...

You can reply me back with some of your pics, and i shall definitely get back to you to know more about me. Here is my E-mail Address () Love to hear from u From a dearest friend.

Scammer or worth a shot? Her pics show her with dirty blonde hair, (dye job.) And her first pic she has blue eyes, but the rest she has brown (Contacts?) You guys decide! (After seeing her pics, I can't decide. And no, I'm not going to post her pics!)

Archived