• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

I hear you KK... their commercial did say buy a Fascinate and get ANY phone free, I saw it too...

I was in there last night with my wife getting her new X setup... the Fascinate is a pretty cool phone. Very similar to the iPhone style wise.

which store do you go to? i went to the one at the mall, and they didn't have one to look at. that was the biggest reason I went up there. It looks inferior to the X IMO because of the camera and smaller screen. some will prefer that though because of putting it in their pocket, and file size on pics/vids being smaller.

I've about gotten mine 80% to where I need it to be.

Overclocking it and then setting the kernel to "on demand" speeds the poo out of it, then eases the battery usage. Teh. Awesome.

Stupid question prolly but rooting it voids the warranty, correct?

Does it give whoever carries the phone a false sense of superiority like the iPhone?

That I don't know...

which store do you go to? i went to the one at the mall, and they didn't have one to look at. that was the biggest reason I went up there. It looks inferior to the X IMO because of the camera and smaller screen. some will prefer that though because of putting it in their pocket, and file size on pics/vids being smaller.

I went to the one on Oleander near ToysRUs. There's a girl in there named Lauren that we've been dealing with... she really seems to know her sh*t.

i'm ordering something today. i'm pulling my hair out trying to decide. fascinate or X? wife is getting the first fascinate for sure. i'm taking the free one, but which one?

engadget rates the fascinate a 6 and the X a 7. i think the biggest reason for the lower rating on the fascinate is that bing is the default search. from reading last night, it looks like 2.2 will allow you to change that.

any opinions?

Archived