• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should get MVP award?

Mr ocho nueve

Correct. WCO and their QB coach are the main reason

Skew giving all the credit to Vick's coaches over Vick himself. Why am I not shocked. Main reason is Vick. Dude is hungry and taking full advantage of this opportunity. If he had sucked in this comeback, Im sure you would give him full credit for it.

Correct. WCO and their QB coach are the main reason Vick is doing much better in Phili than he would in Char. But I voted Vick.

*KT ignores this post*

Skew giving all the credit to Vick's coaches over Vick himself. Why am I not shocked. Main reason is Vick. Dude is hungry and taking full advantage of this opportunity. If he had sucked in this comeback, Im sure you would give him full credit for it.

I see you only read the part of my post that would back up your incorrect thoughts about my beliefs of Vick.

Why am I not shocked.

Freaking racist idiot.

Yet some Panther fans on this board will tell you he sucked or wasnt that good back then.

He did suck then. The stats proved it. He could run well, and he did win games with Atlanta, but as a passing QB, he sucked.

But you will ignore his stats in Atl since it doesn't back up your theories.

Archived