• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jussi Jokinen

ProfessorPeppers

Shocked that no one has mentioned this pickup. He is a fast, playmaking winger which is one thing we needed. Now if we can get a stay at home, hard hitting defenseman we should be decent.

And not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but how is it that the mod of this forum never starts gameday threads, or posts up any news of any kind regarding the team?

I love this trade. We gave away an enforcer that never wins a fight, and a defenseman that's really not very good. The only thing we really gave away of any value was a 4th round pick.

Yeah but we have been drafting very well and have found a lot of value in the 3rd/4th/5th rounds which kind of worries me a little but Jussi is worth a 4th rounder to me.

Yeah but we have been drafting very well and have found a lot of value in the 3rd/4th/5th rounds which kind of worries me a little but Jussi is worth a 4th rounder to me.

The reason I really love this trade is Jokinen gives us immediate help on our 3rd line, and has the potential to be a 1st liner in the future. He's still pretty young, and he's got a lot of potential. He didn't really work out in Tampa Bay, but not many people really have recently.

Archived