• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

The Pacers are pursuing point guard D.J. Augustin in a trade with the Bobcats, according to Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

This is probably the reason they dealt Darren Collison to the Mavericks earlier, but if the Augustin deal falls through, George Hill would be the starting PG in Indy. Stay tuned.

Source: Adam Woj on Twitter

I wonder who/what we would be getting in return.

Not a bad trade, Kemba needs to start anyway and instead of letting Augustin walk in free agency; we actually get something in return for him.

On top of that, Hansbrough could really benefit from the type of offense that Dunlap wants to run, fast-paced, up-tempo.

I hate you UNC fans.

According to the same source who I quoted in the Howard trade thread who said we'd go after Lopez and the Pacers wanted DJ last night, he says tonight we offered DJ 9.5 mil per for 2 yrs, if I read it right (it may have been 9.5 for 2 yrs, but either way, we upped it). He said DJ won't accept and likes the Pacers situation. He said his agent doesn't want him to accept it b/c better offers will be out there.

Archived