Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props to Clausen, Gettis, and Anderson

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Everyone else can fuck off and suck a big black cock.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Goodson? Deangelo? Godfrey? Pugh coming in and not giving up any big plays to DREW BREES I thought we played really well today

Posted · Report post

[quote name='i am god']everyone else can f**k off and suck [b][size="4"]a big black cock[/size][/b].[/quote]

[size="7"]wtf????[/size]

Posted · Report post

someone's dirty closet fetish REVEALED

Posted · Report post

And Greg Hardy for slinging that dude down by his head hahahaha

that was awesome.

Posted · Report post

1) Why does the color of it matter to you? (kind of pervish...like PeeWee Herman!)
2) Clausen? Seriously? Because he had 1 TD & 1 good throw on 4th down?! He played like a rookie...a smart rookie, but....a rookie. I hate underserved praise of players. He only played great 'for a rookie'; he did not play great.
3) A agree with Anderson & Gettis. Glad our 6th Rd pick is working out, b/c our TWO 2nd Rd WRs are not doing what drafted to do. At least LaFell is on the field though.

Posted · Report post

And goodson.

Posted · Report post

Williams was great today. Not his fault he doesn't get the carries he deserves.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers8192']Goodson? Deangelo? Godfrey? Pugh coming in and not giving up any big plays to DREW BREES I thought we played really well today[/QUOTE]

I think he's praising the first year guys, which I agree with.

Jimmy: (aside from some of his limp throws) looked great this afternoon, and had the offense cater to his skillsets (like the Saints Offense & Drew Brees) This game would have been won.

Gettis: Dude is legitimate, he's what Jarret should have been. He catches nearly (if not everything) ball in his vicinity, and that catch on 4th down was priceless.

He's the #2 as far as I'm concerned.

Anderson: This Linebacking Corp is fucking great, James came out to play today. Gotta give the guy his due, especially since many (including myself) considered him another 3rd round bust by this franchise.

He's legit.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The Saltman']And goodson.[/QUOTE]

Fuk off and suck a big [B]black[/B] cock.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would pay money to watch if you would go tell Beason or Gross that in person.

Posted · Report post

The entire secondary had a great day, I thought. Don't tell CRA though, he'll insist that Godfrey should be on the practice squad.

Also, Anderson tore sh*t up, but he's been rock solid for us for the past two seasons. Not sure why so many people have been calling for an upgrade at SLB, but hopefully now we can all agree that Anderson is a great LB.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I am God']Everyone else can f**k off and suck a big black cock.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PanthersPhan18']Fuk off and suck a big [B]black[/B] cock.[/QUOTE]

You rang?? beat u to it FOF, you bastard!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Baschski']The entire secondary had a great day, I thought. [B]Don't tell CRA though, he'll insist that Godfrey should be on the practice squad.
[/B]
Also, Anderson tore sh*t up, but he's been rock solid for us for the past two seasons. Not sure why so many people have been calling for an upgrade at SLB, but hopefully now we can all agree that Anderson is a great LB.[/QUOTE]

this CRA will fly in here and bring up how Godfrey had a bad first two weeks. Our team is slowly turning the corner in every single aspect

Posted · Report post

[quote name='H2oproof'][size="7"]wtf????[/size][/QUOTE]

thats what he had to do as a bet for this game

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rico6']Gettis: Dude is legitimate, he's what Jarret should have been. He catches nearly (if not everything) ball in his vicinity, and that catch on 4th down was priceless.

He's the #2 as far as I'm concerned.[/QUOTE]

Great post but I have to poke you for the comment about Gettis being our #2. That was his positon on the dpeth chart! ;)

I know you probably meant, that he will 'stick' there, but it struck me a funny.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II']I would pay money to watch if you would go tell Beason or Gross that in person.[/QUOTE]

Gross wouldn't do anything. You could just push him out of the way if he came at you anyway.

Posted · Report post

[yt]gP4apO4dbhw[/yt]

We lost but overall things look like they are improving. I don't know what is going on with the OL though.

Posted · Report post

Gross is the most over-rated, over-paid, lineman in the league. Unless you are paying for false start penaltys EVERY game, then he's worthless. Trade while people think he's good.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tensor']Gross wouldn't do anything. You could just push him out of the way if he came at you anyway.[/QUOTE]

either that or he might hold you ever so tightly.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MaximusZaximus']Gross is the most over-rated, over-paid, lineman in the league. Unless you are paying for false start penaltys EVERY game, then he's worthless. Trade while people think he's good.[/QUOTE]

yea, whatever

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dpantherman']yea, whatever[/QUOTE]

Really? He doesn't false start every game? I've been watching him get blown up all year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MaximusZaximus']Gross is the most over-rated, over-paid, lineman in the league. Unless you are paying for false start penaltys EVERY game, then he's worthless. Trade while people think he's good.[/QUOTE]

And replace with who? Schwartz can't play RT worth a shit, we'd be down to Pike within three games if we slid him to LT. Bernadeau is worthless wherever he lines up. Wharton is about the only person who you could make any argument for, and he's not that hot at LT.

Gross sucks this year, but we don't have anything better in the wings.

Posted · Report post

get rid of Gross and see what happens to the Oline. one false start, and it made no difference in the outcome of the game...find something else to complain about please...that one doesn't fly

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tensor']Gross wouldn't do anything. You could just push him out of the way if he came at you anyway.[/QUOTE]

Gross would pick him up and throw him thru the wall without blinking an eye. Then Beason would go Terry Tate on him. :)