All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CRA

WTF have we become

you know what happens if you give a mouse a cookie? You can’t just allow the POTUS to extort a 25 billion for a bullshit wall. What do you think Trump will do next? That already is how he tries to govern. What you think he will do next?
  3. cookinwithgas

WTF have we become

not really sorry I missed whatever the hell that was
  4. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

Glad you have come clean about your support of Trump.
  5. rodeo

Space Force

wrestling is actually much more popular in the north than the south. brooklyn, chicago, and philly are the epicenters.
  6. CRA

"We'll stop it"

how do people become dictators? They aren't them over night. and both parties support stopping illegal immigrants. That isn't what this is about. and by the time a Putin is in total control.....it isn't the time to then talk about it. You are too late. And this whole, X can never happen in America, is BS. Anything can happen here. If the people allow it. The people who founded this country and made it something great along the way.....they have realized that. They have voiced. 2018, too many Americans seem to think you can just watch a poopshow and somehow nothing bad will actually happen. Because, there was a little poop before so it is all okay.
  7. Fryfan

WTF have we become

wow.
  8. We will bring someone in and hopefully before camp.
  9. CRA

Space Force

10. CRA

Space Force

Ding ding! They also like the fact others are unhappy with something they wanted.....so they have won. Facts, policies, reality....they give zero fugs about that. That is why down the list. So far down they don't even pay it attention. Trumpers will literally believe in and defend whatever Trump says and does. Because it isn't about policies or facts. Which is why you can't debate a Trumper with them.
  11. Cracka McNasty

Hurney, and the DB to S Transition...

I knew what you were saying, I was just busting chops.
  12. tondi

"We'll stop it"

Everyone supports their own parties fascists. If you don't think elements of fascism are present in both modern political parties you're intellectually dishonest and/or a moron. Stopping illegal immigrants at the border doesn't make you a fascist, nor does cutting taxes or wrapping yourself in the flag. Now if Trump overthrows the government and becomes a dictator, instead of a twitter idiot, then we can have a discussion about his relative fascist tendencies compared to his predecessors.
  13. The Lone Panther

WTF have we become

Edit. My apologies, I think I'm confusing you with another poster.
  14. stirs

Heart Health

Glad to know I am doing my part http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5860471/How-alcohol-protects-heart-Scientists-discover-moderate-drinking-toughens-heart-cells.html
  15. cookinwithgas

WTF have we become

16. CRA

WTF have we become

more than just racist. every day Trump plants little seeds. He lets them sit and grow for a minute. Because he will come back with worse. and so many dumb Americans need to pickup history books and realize Trump isn't new. History books are filled with Trumps. Trump is new to us and it isn't American.
  17. I can't wait to see them show him on TV in the owner's box after the Panthers score a TD or get a turnover. I don't think we'll see him sitting there like a lump like JR but will be up and cheering, high fivin', and having a great time. Man , what a change that will be.
  18. CRA

Westworld Season 2

I would say Dolores isn't free at all. She has done nothing but execute Ford's narrative. Which would make sense, I hope Maeve is the one who gets to take down Ed Harris. That she basically takes ownership of the role we all were lead to believe was Dolores'
  19. rodeo

"We'll stop it"

there are several of them on this board. even supported gary johnson briefly in the primaries, until trump won and they turned hard right authoritarian.
  20. cookinwithgas

WTF have we become

Human beings do not infest. Insects infest. Just using the term is Racist as fug. All day. All night.
  21. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

True, Trump may not be a man of ideas, but his presidency and political style were imagined by one man: the libertarian economist and philosopher Murray N. Rothbard, who died in 1995. Not long before his death, Rothbard rejoiced when he saw in the emergence of David Duke and Pat Buchanan, in 1992, his long-held vision for America’s right and concluded that what was needed was more of the same: ... Inching more to the mainstream, Andrew Breitbart and Steve Bannon’s fusion of libertarianism and populism seems Rothbardian in inspiration. Indeed, Justin Raimondo, Rothbard’s disciple and the author of the biography Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard, pronounced in February 2017, “Bannonism is libertarianism.” A few days, later Bannon announced his fight for the “deconstruction of the administrative state,” a goal that would have garnered Rothbard’s enthusiastic applause. Rothbard and Bannon apparently also both share an appreciation for Vladimir Lenin as political sensei, but the latter’s familiarity with the Russian revolutionary’s ideas might very well have come from the former’s writings. ... But it was Joseph McCarthy and McCarthyism that provided Rothbard with one of his main political inspirations. In 1954, when Roy Cohn was forced to resign as McCarthy’s counsel, Rothbard wrote a speech for Students for America’s George Reisman to give at what would be a raucous goodbye fete for Cohn at the Hotel Astor. With McCarthy in attendance, Reisman declaimed Rothbard’s words: In the recorded version of this speech, you can hear the crowd going totally wild. https://thebaffler.com/latest/the-forgotten-man-ganz
  22. It isn't different. You suggested that every quarterback who worked with Turner loved and respected him. I pointed out he left the Vikings abruptly after a disagreement with the coach over strategy and scheme and pointed out the starting QB at the time preferred Shurmur to Norv and what Shurmur did. Again he didn't throw Turner under the bus but didn't have anything to say great either. Maybe it was the back to back 10 point offensive efforts before Norv quit on them
  23. SZ James (banned)

"We'll stop it"

thats like 100% of "libertarians" atm...
  24. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

Trump was Rothbard's dream realized. http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/donald-trumps-presidency-is-the-libertarian-moment.html
  25. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

I honestly don’t know anything about that but I’ll look into it.
  26. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

The current fascists angle of the modern day libertarians was not "counter culture" it was the Murry Rothbard's of the world using fear of others and racism to attract in the redneck vote.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson