All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The threat of the Saints run game

will be so sweet when we put a hurting on them in a dominate fashion and prove who the best of the south is
  3. Anyone have a great gif of a monkey screwing a football? Or even just a train wreck? on a more serious note, I saw plenty of plays against Miami where we have our 4 down, and TD or Shaq come up and 3 point, etc, so we give a lot of 5-2/3-4 type of looks but not a base package,..
  4. Work place drug test question

Where I used to live in Central Cali, every job had drug testing. Both pre-employment and random. Even in fast food. But there was a big meth problem. In my industry, it is very common and we also have to follow DOT rules. They were always "witnessed" if there wasn't enough stage fright to begin with. They recently stopped that. If you don't use, no worries. But if you did, it was hard to find work.
  5. I think he’s more athletic than big, so I’d actually think he’d be better as an OLB. That said we have a team built on a 4-3 and I wouldn’t want to change, maybe just on occasion for specific looks.
  6. Lol! I'm not a libtard. Never was, never will be. I just thought it was funny.
  7. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

Good god you are stupid. How you could advocate for someone when you even admit their policies wouldn’t help is borderline insane. IncSe you didn’t know Obama made the bush tax cuts permit. Yes trump is trying to out do that here but trying to say Clinton would have been any better for the middle class is flat out wrong
  8. The threat of the Saints run game

Dis is mah furum.
  9. The threat of the Saints run game

Go back to Yur forum
  10. Hall would need to put on some weight, probably to at least 280/290 to really be a 3-4 DE, but ultimately he would be more of a fit there than as an OLB in a 3-4.
  11. Agree with Addison, no way I want him off the field that much, he’s been solid against the run and pass. That said Hall isn’t close to the size of a 3-4 DE.
  12. The threat of the Saints run game

Kamara>>>>>>CMC
  13. Work place drug test question

Any restaurant that drug tests is goddamned retarded. Say goodbye to about 95% of your staff.
  14. A continuation of current tax policies is 1000x better then what trump is selling us. Yes the the gap is widening under these policies. The gop and trump get their way watch it skyrocket.
  15. so 2016 basically. whatever margin Moore loses according to forecast polls is about how many republicans are too embarrassed or afraid to divulge to a pollster that they're voting for a pedophile.
  16. TEAM Stats through 10 games

I am surprised we are that high in rushing. I thought we would be alot worse stat wise but im sure the last 2 games boosted us about 10 spots lol. Another thing is we are only averaging a win by 3 points if you look at points scored and points given up. In order to have a more comfortable line of 7 either the o needs to score more or the defense needs to give up less. Seeing as how we have the top defense i dont see it getting too much better. Which means we need the O to score more points. Even an extra 6 points a game would help. I think if the defense can get more turn overs from anyone not named luke we will be fine and able to go to NFC championship round. The more chances we have to score in 2nd q or 3rd q the better. We dont want to have cam tired continuously like in the eagles game. Where even though we had 3 chances to take over and win, you could just see that cam was exhausted and frustrated.
  17. Welp looks like we got another one

moves in to smell her hair.. then moves in AGAIN to kiss her.. how is that ok?
  18. Today
  19. Welp looks like we got another one

Dude.. kissing and groping someone without their consent is a far cry from her rubbing her butt on some dude.. as for joe biden if you watched some of the vids I posted of him you would see very inappropriate groping he was doing to little kids.. there are even more out there that I didn't even post.
  20. You are a piece of poo, stop race baiting people

this coming from the dumbass that thinks holding police accountable is anarchy in fact, all you ever do is blame the victims because you're a piece of trash
  21. The threat of the Saints run game

Oh, and another thing, shula better get a better pencil and call an outstanding offense plan.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump