Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let Kemba walk

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Kemba plays with passion but he's too inefficient. He shoots poorly, takes bad shots and is often out of control.

Posted

he had one mediocre game out of 4.[/quote

Had 20 points in game one...

Posted

he had one mediocre game out of 4.

one mediocre comment out of 862

Posted

29 points on 11-15 shooting (73%), 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals, 3 blocks is mediocre now?

2 people like this

Posted

29 points on 11-15 shooting (73%), 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals, 3 blocks is mediocre now?

5 turnovers as well.

Posted

I got banned for a lot less then Super J stupidity Prodiddy what's the deal??

3 people like this

Posted

Seriously though, even if I disagree with some stuff you say I know you're a fan. SuperJ is just a dick.

Posted

Seriously though, even if I disagree with some stuff you say I know you're a fan. SuperJ is just a dick.

I apologize if I offend you guys or you guys want me gone or have a promblem with me. I just am frustrted with the team's play and direction. Everybody I ever talk to makes fun of the Bobcats and I never will get enough off it. I just want us to be a respectful franchise again and I take an unpopular stance on this team.

Posted

I have a lot of Kemba hate... but really, the issue is that he is the #2 option on this team and that's not OK.  I think Kemba would be fine as the 3rd or 4th option but as the 2nd, no way.  So you either need to upgrade one of the 2 and 3 spots to bump Kemba down, or you need to bring in a legit player at the 1 spot and move on from Kemba.  I think it's easier to upgrade the 2 or the 3 spot.  

Posted

I have a lot of Kemba hate... but really, the issue is that he is the #2 option on this team and that's not OK. I think Kemba would be fine as the 3rd or 4th option but as the 2nd, no way. So you either need to upgrade one of the 2 and 3 spots to bump Kemba down, or you need to bring in a legit player at the 1 spot and move on from Kemba. I think it's easier to upgrade the 2 or the 3 spot.

He avg. 2 less points a game then Kyrie and he shouldn't be a 2nd option scorer?? Lol

I would like for the anti Kemba crowd to compare his numbers to all the top 10 guards in the league. Then come talk to me.

Posted

He avg. 2 less points a game then Kyrie and he shouldn't be a 2nd option scorer?? Lol

I would like for the anti Kemba crowd to compare his numbers to all the top 10 guards in the league. Then come talk to me.

My math skills aren't what they once were, but it is a 3 point swing by my calculations.  And Irving had a down year compared to his Soph year, where he averaged almost 5 points more than Kemba.  Let's not look at FG% either or that Irving isn't playing with a legit big.

I'm trying to figure how you add an All-Star capable big and your FG% goes down?  That's what happened with Kemba.  

He should be the 3rd or 4th option on the team.  

As far as where Kemba is among the top PGs in the league:

He is 9th in scoring, 23rd in FG%, and 38th in 3 PT %.  That sounds like 3rd or 4th option type stuff to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

My math skills aren't what they once were, but it is a 3 point swing by my calculations. And Irving had a down year compared to his Soph year, where he averaged almost 5 points more than Kemba. Let's not look at FG% either or that Irving isn't playing with a legit big.

I'm trying to figure how you add an All-Star capable big and your FG% goes down? That's what happened with Kemba.

He should be the 3rd or 4th option on the team.

As far as where Kemba is among the top PGs in the league:

He is 9th in scoring, 23rd in FG%, and 38th in 3 PT %. That sounds like 3rd or 4th option type stuff to me.

Are you giving any consideration to the fact that Kemba is the only peremeriter player who can create his own shot. So he is always the late in the shot clock option.

Plus Kyrie has more pick and pop option outside shooters and scorer on the team then Kemba had most of the season.

Kemba mentality and game is perfect for a 2nd /3rd option scorer on most nights.

1 person likes this