Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liverpool vs. AC Milan: Saturday, August 2nd at 6:30pm at Bank of America Stadium

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Will be out there but will be working in a Festival I will be putting on a block away from the stadium. Can't wait gonna be a great turnout. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been feeling like poo all week. Finally started gettin better until I woke up with a throbbing earache last night. But I'm still gonna tough it out and go. Won't be doing any tailgating, but if you see a 5'7-5'8" dude wearing a Raheem Sterling long sleeve jersey with black jeans please come say hi. I'm 18 so I'm a younger dude. Section 137 row 6

1 person likes this

Posted

Any of these games televised?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Tonight's game in CLT should be on NBC i think. there is a TV schedule on the ICC website. most games are on Fox/Fox Sports 1

Posted

I got it set to record. I would say I would look for you guys but I have no idea what any of you look like.

But make sure to yell loudly. I'll be listening on Sirius.

Posted

Better come strong, BOA. Estimated 109,000 in attendance right now in Michigan for the Man U - Real Madrid game.

Posted

Hard to top the Bighouse. Where are the pics ye huddler's?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Tonight's game in CLT should be on NBC i think. there is a TV schedule on the ICC website. most games are on Fox/Fox Sports 1

NBCSN. Channel 220 with Directv, not sure about TWC, Comcast etc.

Posted

great turnout and awesome atmosphere. I hope that we get more of these games. Copa America will be in the US in one of the yrs that come so that is our next best option!

1 person likes this

Posted

69K+ tonight. great atmosphere and tons of fun. I do hope Charlotte gets more games like this. I had no dog in the fight, but it was still something i'm glad I went to

Balotelli seemed to have mailed it in from the minute he got on the pitch. Also, Panthers need to sign AC Milan's keeper to play safety for us. put a nice form tackle on his own defender going for the ball

2 people like this

Posted

Good turnout... All east coast soccer moms showed up.

2 people like this

Posted

I flew back from LA (originally from Charlotte) for the weekend just to see this game. Couldn't pass up European powerhouses playing in BOA. The stadium looked amazing as a pitch, great atmosphere, 69k fans. Felt kind of surreal to see so many world-class superstars playing in Cams house. I definitely think we made a strong case for more games in the future.

1 person likes this

Posted

It was awesome getting to tailgate with you guys (Dirtymagic and Arsen) and it was one hell of a game to watch. The one thing that upset me was the distance that they kept the players from the fans. We sold more tickets than Boston, Chicago, and NYC, yet they couldn't come out and sign autographs for the fans. I couldn't care less if I got an autograph but at the practice on friday night there were a ton of kids there with LFC merchandise that waited after the practice but noone came out. It was very disappointing to see that. I will always be a red but I will definitely be voicing my opinion to the team about this.

2 people like this