Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you have a second team to root for?

153 posts in this topic

Posted

The Ravens now lol but no one over the Panthers. Nuh uh

Posted

Steelers are my back up team, but they're no where near as important as the Panthers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

The only team that comes close for me is the browns, because I have ties to the great city of Cleveland.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't give me this I have an NFC team and an AFC team bullshit. 

You have one team or you have no team at all. 

8 people like this

Posted

Not a second team specifically, but I do like rooting for the underdog year to year. For example, the Chargers this past year. I also cringed knowing we could of had Allen. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it's crazy that some here don't watch any other games except for Panther games.  I don't care about any other team other than the Panthers, but I still enjoy watching SNF, MNF, TNF, and 4:00 PM (or 1PM games if the Panthers play at 4 that day) games that the Panthers aren't playing.

I'm a football fan.  I figured most were here as well if they were hardcore enough of a fan to join a football message board.

In the cases I like certain feel good stories for other teams I might pull for 'em to do good that year as long as we aren't playing them.  I also pulled for the Seahawks a little last year, because in a weird way we felt kind of like brothers last season.  I also noticed they stuck up for us and praised us a lot last year, so they had my respect just for that alone.

3 people like this

Posted

the bengals and seahawks, but the panthers are the only team i religiously follow.

Posted

I watch a lot of football. A lot of non panther games.

But I'm not a fan of any ither team than the Panthers.

2 people like this

Posted

I am from Washington State and have rooted for he Seahawks ever since the Largent/Zorn days. I still follow them because most if my family still lives in WA, but the Panthers are my favorite team.

1 person likes this

Posted

I kinda pull for the Miami Dolphins too. Don't have any gear though.

Posted

I'm pretty indifferent to all teams except Carolina, the exceptions being a strong dislike of the other NFC South teams. Living in Kansas City, however, makes the Chiefs extra annoying at times.

Posted

I've been known to pull for the Eagles on occasion.