Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.BERSIN

Do you have a second team to root for?

pantherclaw    3,046

I watch a lot of football. A lot of non panther games.

But I'm not a fan of any ither team than the Panthers.

• Pie 2

Jeff L    131

I am from Washington State and have rooted for he Seahawks ever since the Largent/Zorn days. I still follow them because most if my family still lives in WA, but the Panthers are my favorite team.

• Pie 1

KSpan    6,553

I'm pretty indifferent to all teams except Carolina, the exceptions being a strong dislike of the other NFC South teams. Living in Kansas City, however, makes the Chiefs extra annoying at times.

B.BERSIN    1,205

If I'm a life long fan of team x, and move to a city that has team y, and I'd like to support my local team, according to you I'd have to quit pulling for the team I've always liked, or say fug the local team. If you want to love one team and hate all the rest, go right ahead, but don't ask me to join your 'ridiculous club'.

The thing is that fans in my country dont have a fuging local team to support, sir. I mean they wont face the situation which you describe as "quit pulling for the team I've always liked, or say fug the local team."

B.BERSIN    1,205

Don't give me this I have an NFC team and an AFC team bullshit. 

You have one team or you have no team at all. 

^This.

They might even choose one team from one division to support lol

SCP    30,419

Nope. I even quit playing fantasy football so I didn't have to cheer for players on other teams. If the Panthers aren't playing, I ain't watchin.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This^

post-332-140353266526_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

• Pie 1

frash.exe    10,817

1. Panthers

2. Whoever happens to be on my fantasy team

• Pie 1

Boltergeist    212

I'd say today that Arizona would be my distant 2nd after the Chargers, but the Panthers had a good run in that spot over most of the 2000's. 

X-Clown silenced all may obnoxious Rams fan friends. My 2004 fantasy league was saved by Delhomme and Goings. With one glaring exception, I liked McCree in San Diego. I still remember the hit he put on Wayne that would've been a 3rd down conversion in Charger territory on their last drive.

And also the Huddle around 2006 was as cool as fug.

There are teams that I dislike less than others, but that's about it. When the Panthers first came into existence, my second team was the Steelers, since that was my team before we had a team. Also, I loved playing with the bus and slash in Madden. Time has since cured that ailment.

Johnny Rockets    3,046

I will never understand how the people that refuse to watch any other team but the Panthers can be so vocal when it comes to opinions about other teams or the NFL in general when they can know nothing about either. I guess you can be a Panther fan and not a fan of the NFL in general but that is hard for me to grasp.

How can you even rate your own team when you don't know the level of competition that is out there?

• Pie 5