Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL media analyst ranks R.R. @ # 21 coach rankings

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just a little tidbit untill camp starts. Elliot Harrison (could be the janitor at the studio for all I know about him), so he ranks them as such... (just the notable ones)....
1 bill belichick
8 JOHN FOX (harhar)
13 Bruce Arians
14 lovie smith
16 Rex Ryan
So some more crap to throw against the wall...Fox was handed a talented team so that makes up for anything he does and can still win with Peyton...Rex Ryan is as funny as hell but he hasn't done anything in years...the rest may be a wash...
The article has no real basis for the rankings just his opinions. Just like Henny youngman said"can't get no respect" (or was that Rodney Dangerfield)? Before you all bow up and say "R.R. only won one year" which is true and probably deserves the rating. Maybe...maybe not.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol k

Posted · Report post

Link please.

Posted · Report post

Lovie Smith is so fucking overrated. His defense went to shit after he fired Ron. Then he was subsequently fired. Meanwhile, Ron went to San Diego & built a #1 defense, then came to Carolina & helped McDermott build a #2 defense while winning NFL Coach of the Year.

I'm sick of hearing how great Lovie is & how he's gonna make Tampa this juggernaut & they'll make the playoffs while possibly winning the division. I guarantee Ron is tired of hearing it, too.

Ron's gonna ride into town week 1 & beat that ass. He'll shut that hype train down right fast.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Take my wife.....please. H.Youngman

Posted · Report post

NFL head coach power rankings/nfl.Com
You will have to do the legwork and go to the site... lucky my phone even let's me post let alone link.

Posted · Report post

Turns around teams season, actually modifies his coaching tactics, leads team to playoffs as #2 seed, and wins COY.... still ranked in the bottom half of the league.

Seems fair.

Posted · Report post

This season will give us a better idea. If he backs up last years 12-4 with a 9-7 to 11-5 season this year then he is a badass.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Posted · Report post

Lovie Smith is so fuging overrated. His defense went to poo after he fired Ron. Then he was subsequently fired. Meanwhile, Ron went to San Diego & built a #1 defense, then came to Carolina & helped McDermott build a #2 defense while winning NFL Coach of the Year.

I'm sick of hearing how great Lovie is & how he's gonna make Tampa this juggernaut & they'll make the playoffs while possibly winning the division. I guarantee Ron is tired of hearing it, too.

Ron's gonna ride into town week 1 & beat that ass. He'll shut that hype train down right fast.

I'm so excited to see the leagues paper champs get burned and deflated week one so once again we can show those arrogant Tampon bay fans they should fear Carolina
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You could obviously argue that he should be higher, but Rivera still has plenty to prove as a head coach.

When we started off 0-2 last year a number of fans were already looking for a new guy.

Posted · Report post

Thats fair but John Fox is too high.

Posted · Report post

Thats fair but John Fox is too high.

5 winning seasons out of 12....8 if you count 8-8s...tis laughable to be so high...

1 person likes this