BONNELL!!!!!!

#17 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,921 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

When I read Bonnell tweets it is Huckleberry Hound's voice that I hear.

#18 JBloc

JBloc

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

https://twitter.com/rick_bonnell/status/490613944839462912

This should show you every reason you need to know why fans hate Bonnell.  He is commenting on failure before it even happens, almost as if he is wishing to a fuging genie, and then disguises it with a question mark.  He's just a snarky douche-tool that comes off like he thinks the whole world owes him a handy.

#19 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

https://twitter.com/rick_bonnell/status/490613944839462912

This should show you every reason you need to know why fans hate Bonnell.  He is commenting on failure before it even happens, almost as if he is wishing to a fuging genie, and then disguises it with a question mark.  He's just a snarky douche-tool that comes off like he thinks the whole world owes him a handy.

Could just be angst. But yeah, I lean towards him "wishing for failure." 

#20 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

Could just be angst. But yeah, I lean towards him "wishing for failure."

I don't understand how he could be so filled with angst about a job where he gets to follow an NBA team around and write stuff about them and get paid to do it. Especially considering how much optimism there is surrounding this franchise right now.

I'm beginning to think now he's just out to get attention by riling people up. No publicity is bad publicity in his eyes, I guess.

#21 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:05 PM

I don't understand how he could be so filled with angst about a job where he gets to follow an NBA team around and write stuff about them and get paid to do it. Especially considering how much optimism there is surrounding this franchise right now.

I'm beginning to think now he's just out to get attention by riling people up. No publicity is bad publicity in his eyes, I guess.

"Angst" as in anxiety, as in "nervous about the outcome." Some people, when nervous, fixate on the worst to prepare for it. It's a defense mechanism. Not saying he's one, just saying it's a possibility considering what the tweet was about.

I couldn't care less about whether he's happy about his job.

The end. 

Edited by ThinkAboutIt, 19 July 2014 - 10:07 PM.

#22 MtnJax

MtnJax

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:31 AM

MJ basically forced out Bonnell's good buddy and only source, so now he's sitting over in the corner and pouting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users