Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stickman2

Cam was photobombing kelvin Bejamin

Stickman2    649

Last night on tv the girl was interviewing Kelvin Benjamin on the sidelines . Cam walks by with his hands in the air like he is catching a ball................ It was hillarious

• Pie 1

The Huddler    11,029

Yeah my little sister who is 7 ( very wide age gap) started laughing, didn't know who the hell he was. Laughed throughout the game whenever she saw him

• Pie 1

TNPanther    2,388

My question is...what is cam doing wearing a thick jacket and toboggan? It's august

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

tiger7_88    13,520

My question is...what is cam doing wearing a thick jacket and toboggan? It's august

Dude is chill anywhere, anytime.

So chill.

• Pie 6

PandaPancake    8,655

He's so cool that he defies logic.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 2

toboggan is a simple sled which is a traditional form of transport used by the Innu and Cree of northern Canada. That sir is a Toque. 

A "toque" is a fancy canadian word for hat.  Down south here,  a "toque" is something shared among friends.  

a toboggan is a knit cap.

While doing further research into this, I have to concur. Crazy southerners.

• Pie 5

CollegePanther    914

It would have been funny had he not been begging for attention the whole game. I mean I love the guy but let the other players get some tv time too, I mean damn lol

• Pie 3

MCCNASTY    700

It would have been funny had he not been begging for attention the whole game. I mean I love the guy but let the other players get some tv time too, I mean damn lol

A lot of NFL players photobomb and joke around on the sidelines! Aaron Rodgers is notorious for messing with other guys during interviews and photo ops. It happens everywhere.

Sent from my XT1080 Like a Champ using CarolinaHuddle magic!

• Pie 8