Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some words from the Giants forum

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

damn those guys are spoiled little pussies, the giants have been the #1 seed all year, have a little faith in your team

Posted · Report post

I have a good buddy who is a Giants fan and we've been talking about this game since halfway through the year. Told him back then it'd be for homefield, he didn't think so then.

This will be a smashmouth, down and dirty bloodbath of a game. I'm sure there'll be alot of cursing and hair pulling on both sides by the end of the night.

Posted · Report post

We have Jake, so the other team is always in the game.

Posted · Report post

I am not drinking the cool aid either. What I fear most is the Giants pass rush. If our O-line can not protect Jake I see lots of sacks, a hurried Jake and several picks. From my perspective that is the key to the game - Protect Jake!!! the Panthers will win.

Posted · Report post

way to be the guy that bitches when he's led us to 11-3.

Posted · Report post

Save Jake, Save the world

Posted · Report post

Tampa Bay fans were saying the same thing before we got destroyed 27-3.

Posted · Report post

If only we had Peppers or Ronald Curry playing quarterback....

Posted · Report post

Here is a little reality from the same thread:

While the Giants have not been playing well in the last two weeks, Carolina is a completely different team away from home. This juggernaut that you see at home does not travel well, and if the G-men can stop the run, which they did a solid job against the Boys, and improve the offense they could come away with a solid win. But, hey that does not fit in to the sky is falling theme we have going on today.

Posted · Report post

what universe am I in where die hard Giants fans are thinking they are gonna get torched by the Panthers...

Dude, no poo! :biggrin5:

Posted · Report post

Meh, it is what it is.

Posted · Report post

in the past , we've had NY's number. My concern is Jacobs and their running backs, if they get their running game going it won't be good. But honestly ..our teams are a lot alike, just that Jake ain't Eli. Special teams & turnovers will determine the victory. Defensive war all the way ...but we've got JOHN KASAY!

Posted · Report post

I think our road playoff record is an indication of what we are capable of... and I fully expect this to be a playoff atmosphere...

I've said all year that the Giants don't scare me in the least, and that's even when they are fully healthy... Eli is still way overrated, and I still say their SB win was a fluke...

Panthers 38 - Giants 13