Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Sunday

12 posts in this topic

Posted

From a Giants fan. I believe that the two best teams in the league are playing this Sunday. It should be a heck of a game.

May the best team win!

Posted

I hope Peppers lays a hit on Eli like the one Philly put on him in his rookie season.

Outside of that, I agree with your "May the best team win" crap.

Posted

the two best teams going at it...it's like playoff practice...but almost as important...

gl

Posted

I hope Peppers lays a hit on Eli like the one Philly put on him in his rookie season.

Outside of that, I agree with your "May the best team win" crap.

Very classy. If I didn't know any better, I'd think YOU were from New York!

Posted

Class is my middle name.

Sorry, but Mets fans have ruined any respect I might have once had for fans of any other NY teams. Don't take it personal.

Posted

Mets Fans? they are no where near as bad as phillie fans and yankee fans. Also are you the poster on the Mets.com boards named El Guapo. I am a huge Mets and Panthers fan.

Posted

Panthers,Hurricanes,Red Sox:cornut:

Posted

:cheers2: to a good and injury free game!

Posted

Mets Fans? they are no where near as bad as phillie fans and yankee fans. Also are you the poster on the Mets.com boards named El Guapo. I am a huge Mets and Panthers fan.

Negative.

Posted

*cringes at thought of panthers fans supporting mets/red sox*

Posted

From a Giants fan. I believe that the two best teams in the league are playing this Sunday. It should be a heck of a game.

May the best team win!

I have a feeling that this game might go down as a classic. I'm not sure how or who will win but I just have this feeling that something amazing is going to happen on the field Sunday night.

Posted

No one knows if this game will turn out to be a dud or not, but on paper, it has the makings of a classic...might even turn out to be better than the SB.