Photo
- - - - -

UNC vs. GT Preview

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

nice offensive performance guys. oh, and what was that i was hearing about the unc v miami game being for the division...........

#32 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 05:50 PM

nice offensive performance guys. oh, and what was that i was hearing about the unc v miami game being for the division...........

Lots of football to play.

#33 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

The ACC is pretty inept offensively. On top of this game, FSU is being shutout by South Florida, VT hasn't looked like much on offense, and not many of the other teams have shown much scoring ability. Only halfway decent offense in the entire conference appears to be Miami, and I am still not sold on them.

I think we are averaging around 38 a game. Ran it up on Murray and GW but 38 against Pitt was still a good outing. We are essentially the exact opposite of every ACC team...really good offense, really inept defense. Hoping we can get that sorted out.

#34 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

I really don't feel that this lose is as big of a deal as people are saying it is. Sure we lost a game that most thought they would win, but it's not like it was against a lower team in the ACC. It was against a team that was ranked #15 in the nation at one point this year.

Sure it's a disappointing lose, but we still got three other games (FSU, VT, Miami) that will decide our fate in the ACC.

#35 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:22 AM

So i'm guessing UNC drops out of the top 25. The offense needs to get in gear. The defense can only do so much for us. I don't want UNC to get in a situation where the defense HAS to score 1 - 2 TD's to help us win. It don't help that we still have VA Tech, FSU, Miami, and NC State on the schedule. At least we get FSU and Miami at home, if that helps

#36 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

You didn't hear that from me. I'm not about to panic about this loss though, because I knew this young offense would go through some growing pains. I'm pretty confident that they will get back on track in the next two weeks.

#37 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:32 AM

UNC and Miami have the same number of losses, so hey go throw yourself into a crematorium.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com