YoungPanthers89

Hall to IR, Southward to active roster

Jones better not see the field on defense Sunday. Southward and Byrd are good enough until Coleman returns. One of them could even take Adams' job then too.

8 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Am I in the minority here or does Hurney pull the IR trigger way faster than Gettleman did?

7 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yes, yes he does. 

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

He can't help it if hurney throws them all to the IR with the quickness. Stop being dumb 

hurney just getting rid of the baggage not helping the team win games and working to get players in here who can

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

hurney just getting rid of the baggage not helping the team win games and working to get players in here who can

Just like he did when we had all those back to back winning seasons and championships...wait this is the Panthers forum. Nevermind.

18 hours ago, Bartin said:

Well we could have had Carl Lawson who is killing it with the Bengals. Gettleman loves his height/weight prototypes though

And you love to use speculations, and what ifs. The thing is. At least Gman could make a living doing his job. You kinda stink at doing your thing.

48 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

This rookie class is off to a rough start with the exception of Mccaffrey

The Lions top 3 picks have barely seen the field. The #1 overall pick has barely seen the field. It ain't just us.

Hall played only 9 snaps up until he was on IR. 

It isn't like he was contributing at all to begin with. The Panthers need safety help like crazy. 

• Pie 1

I am still hopeful for Hall. 

OT-why can't we get a damn SS to throw in the box that's not from revolutionary times?

I assume the willingness to send Hall to IR means the coaches really like B Cox.  But I'm a bit concerned.  If Hall's injury is minor, won't we have to release him with an injury settlement, like we just did with Cash?  That would definitely suck to lose Hall for good due to a too-quick IR decision.

I love how easily threads turn in to Hurney bashing, but soon as you say something about Gettleman you are questioned/challenged.