TN05

Rodgers needs surgery; season likely over

Per McCarthy.

There goes our late-season matchup. Would have loved to see a fun game.

1 minute ago, SCP said:

He'll probably get healthy the week before our game, come back and pick us apart.

So Callously Pessimistic 

I like Rodgers, the Packers are a tolerable NFC team I don't mind seeing do well when we aren't playing them. This blows.

• Pie 6

Bummer for the Packers and football fans in general, but realistically this just eliminates one major competitor for the NFC crown.

• Beer 2

I thought he may need surgery considering this is the 2nd time he's broken it. First time he let it heal without surgery.

I've always enjoyed watching Rodgers play even if they're struggling and I have high respect for Coach McCarthy. Best wishes to Rodgers and the Packers when they're not playing in Charlotte.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

I thought he may need surgery considering this is the 2nd time he's broken it. First time he let it heal without surgery.

I've always enjoyed watching Rodgers play even if they're struggling and I have high respect for Coach McCarthy. Best wishes to Rodgers and the Packers when they're not playing in Charlotte.

2 different arms

• Pie 2

I like Rodgers. Great QB and he scored bug points with me with his  "god must have been a Packers fan today " remark in response to R. Wilson's nonsense.  The article ESPN did on him at the start of the season was interesting. He seems like a thought filled guy. I hate his seasons over.