Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat

Trump's lawyer Cohen says he he paid off Porn Star Stormy Daniels with his money

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

If Melanie leaves Trump, I would applaud her.  If she stays with him, gets a senate seat out of it, sec of state job, and runs two bad presidential campaigns she would be exactly like Hillary.

Well he is on his 3rd marriage already and has had multiple affairs in the past against other women.  so she likely already knew of this behavior and was ok with it.  Not to mention they have a kid. Oh yeah and  I know as a man you think you get to tell women how and what to do with their personal life but its NONE OF YOUR fuging BUSINESS. You sexist little man. 

 

Dude u got probs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

If Melanie leaves Trump, I would applaud her.  If she stays with him, gets a senate seat out of it, sec of state job, and runs two bad presidential campaigns she would be exactly like Hillary.

Well other than the fact that one is a half naked model from Eastern Europe and the other is an Yale educated lawyer active in American politics since her youth I guess so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Well other than the fact that one is a half naked model from Eastern Europe and the other is an Yale educated lawyer active in American politics since her youth I guess so

Thank goodness its not the other way around........not that there's anything wrong with that mind you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stormy got paid after she threatened to go public with the affair. The company that was used to pay her was formed the same day she threatened to go public. 10 days later she was paid her money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/days-before-the-election-stormy-daniels-threatened-to-cancel-deal-to-keep-alleged-affair-with-trump-secret/2018/03/02/770a446a-1d9b-11e8-8a2c-1a6665f59e95_story.html?utm_term=.a487b2cf1cd6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2018 at 11:23 PM, CelibatePimp said:

Stormy got paid after she threatened to go public with the affair. The company that was used to pay her was formed the same day she threatened to go public. 10 days later she was paid her money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/days-before-the-election-stormy-daniels-threatened-to-cancel-deal-to-keep-alleged-affair-with-trump-secret/2018/03/02/770a446a-1d9b-11e8-8a2c-1a6665f59e95_story.html?utm_term=.a487b2cf1cd6

alleged...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, heel31ok said:

alleged...

it's not alleged, trump's lawyer admitted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought trump was chosen to see how far America politics can get away with....so far American people will ignore anything someone does just as long they say what they are thinking/feeling.

 

not sure but in a few more years from now America is either going to be far right or far left nation .....I hope I can jump on a space x rocket and float into space.....

 

its like World War 1  minus the war all over again how these countries are shaping into to an extreme version of what ever political side the people circle jerk over.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So doesn't this break campaign finance laws like Edwards did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edwards, another example of how you deal with all this

 

and by that I mean you DONT ELECT HIM PRESIDENT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure if he actually forgot or didn't want his name on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×