• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captroop

Multiple Fatalities Reported at Florida School Shooting

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/fl-sb-active-shooter-marjory-stoneman-high-20180214-story.html

...So, you guys gonna watch the Olympics tonight? I mean, I gotta take the wife out for Valentine's day, but that won't take all night, and then she's gotta work anyway. So y'know. I gotta find something to do in the evening.

we are on pace for 200+ school shootings for the year? 

yeah, but let’s let the NRA tell us about how we need more guns and fewer laws because ‘Merica! 

Was listening to them apprehend the suspect on the police scanner. Pretty fascinating. It sounded like he had his girlfriend (ex?) held hostage with him.

Definetly watching the Olympics, cooking dinner, working out and helping the kiddo with home work. Just another typical Wednesday evening. 

To everyone standing in the way of more gun regulations...

This is on you

5 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

To everyone standing in the way of more gun regulations...

This is on you

Damn I feel extremely guilty now and have no idea what I will do with myself

23 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Damn I feel extremely guilty now and have no idea what I will do with myself

Congrats.  You're right there with Big Alice as one of the top pieces of human garbage to post on this site.

This is disgusting.  I saw 17 confirmed dead.

But I like what Igo said on twitter, that we should all be out of thoughts and prayers.  Haven't we thought about it and prayed enough to come up with an actual solution?

1 hour ago, Inimicus said:

Congrats.  You're right there with Big Alice as one of the top pieces of human garbage to post on this site.

Yep because blaming nearly half the country for the actions of 1 individual makes you such an amazing person.

12 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Yep because blaming nearly half the country for the actions of 1 individual makes you such an amazing person.

1 individual?