• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat

Snowflakes want The View cancelled

10 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

why, b/c i don't agree with you or the official narrative? 

and I suppose this topic is in your league and floppin's league? 

who determines that by the way? harbingers? 

Plus that stuff you call rap, is just vomit.

1 hour ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

that's what i thought initially, but go through the 2nd and 3rd pdf attachments. There's entire pages redacted, including information redacted that wouldn't be considered confidential just based on the sentences before and after the redactions. 

NVM, he retracted the claim.

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

lol

i'm glad your ideology being a terrorist breeding ground is funny to you

7 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

well you had it right the first time. 

look i realize that where you live being a republican and supporting donald trump is probably weird and edgy

but i'm from a place where local culture and politics is dominated by that kind of ideology and it actually sucks

46 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i'm glad your ideology being a terrorist breeding ground is funny to you

It’s you that is funny

So the conservative argument is that it's all a liberal biased agenda?  That's the problem we face.

Take climate change or vaccines for instance.  Science says a lot of things about the cause and effect relationship between human interaction and biological/ecological results.  Conservatives tend to say they are biased lies because scientists are liberally biased.

The thing is, it has a lot less to do with any type of political bias as it as to do with who is paying the bills for that news source.  A lot of these conservative news sources, or our favorite the "alt-news" sources, are funded by people who make their money off of conservative media, old energy, and/or have some kind of radical religious beliefs.  It's only about winning for them, nothing else matters.

Trump is canker sore of the worst of American society which has emerged from hiding the past few years.  They were upset with a black president, now they are upset that their "special-ness" is being eroded by multiculturalism.  Trump doesn't play that game, and is just as dumb as they are.  The sooner they are proven to be wrong (by their own experience, you can't teach anyone anything), the better.

Just change the channel and don't watch The View.  Better yet, get a job and be productive instead of sitting on your butt watching TV.  Seems like some people are just too lazy to help themselves and use those God given bootstraps.

I'm offended that people are watching TV in the middle of the day. Go do something productive.

15 hours ago, SZ James (banned) said:

you sound like you have something to say but you're too timid 

16 hours ago, thomas96 said:

It’s you that is funny

i can barely get a post typed without another right wing terrorist attack

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-charged-truck-attack-new-jersey-planned-parenthood-article-1.3827647

On 2/19/2018 at 11:25 AM, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

change the channel to what? 90% of the programming out there is liberal brainwashing

The View, Ellen, Steve Harvey, Conan, Bill Maher, Trevor Noah, James Corden, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert, Van Jones, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Myers, SNL, Carson Daly, Chris Hardwick, John Oliver ..... 

and the sad thing is 90% of the huddle has fallen victim to it too. 

OMG, all these shows are spewing their anit Trump hatred and how much of a racist misogynist bigot he is. Instead of forming our own opinions, we'll just let the television sets do it for us. 

and you wonder why half the civilized country still truly believe these media manipulative machines have their best interests at heart and aren't in any way trying to influence their thought process. 

lol it's fugin sad and downright pathetic

YO MY NAME IS ECAT AND I WANNA SAY

PLEASE RESPECT WOMEN, EVERY DAY.