• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:16 AM

Wow, go from having a 13 point lead, A first round bye, divisional champions and home field through out the playoffs to a wild card game on the road against an Arizona team that has a great offense and is dominant at home. Talk about a choke! Saints might score 50 against that great defense of yours even though they have 17 players on IR. This is going to be so much fun!

#2 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:50 AM

11-4 > 8-7
need i say more cocksucker.
your poo team cant even beat chicago!

#3 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,775 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

How many weeks you've been waiting to make a thread like this?

At least we fought them to the finish, if the Saints played the Giants this season you guys would be fuging routed easy.

#4 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:03 AM

What kind of tool talks smack about one team beating another when neither is..you know...THEIR team? Tool by proxy? ROFL.

#5 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:23 AM

What kind of tool talks smack about one team beating another when neither is..you know...THEIR team? Tool by proxy? ROFL.

Madame Larue on Bourbon Street told dellusional Saint fan they could still kick us from the playoffs. Then took all his milk money.

#6 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:45 AM

how is that division crown you predicted turning out.
oh snap thats right mr douch here came in talking how we would go 8-8, and the aints would make the playoffs, then after that backfired, he said the bucs would take the division woopsie. not doing so hot, then after the bagheads gtet knocked outa the playoffs and we role for 3 weeks he isnt as brash. now we go down to the top team in the league and jr decideds to crawl outa his mommas lap and to post smack about us loosing.

how bout yall not choke away the year next year with reggina bust and then try talking about someone else choking.

#7 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,908 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

sad

#8 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:51 AM

i swear this OP is an alter ego.

#9 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:35 AM

I hope balck and gold gets cancer for christmas

#10 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:24 AM

Hey, when can I catch the Saints Super Bowl dynasty in the playoffs?

#11 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,439 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:43 AM

:lol: him is lonely.

Go hangout with Ram/Raider/Detroit fans.
Only playoff teams can hang out here..

#12 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:23 AM

I didn't read the post, but the title is an obvious reference to the poster's trying to suck Brees and Bush off at the same time.

#13 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:39 AM

I didn't read the post, but the title is an obvious reference to the poster's trying to suck Brees and Bush off at the same time.

This is too funny! From a 13 point lead, #1 seed to #5 seed and on the road again and lose the division at the same time! So I know it has been a while since you won a division but don't let that get you down. There is always next year! As far as the Saints go? 18 players on injured reserve and will still finish 9-7. That might be one of the most impressive accomplishments by any team in the NFL this year.

Can you say Super Bowl champs when everyone gets healthy next year? I guess the only thing that could make a difference is if you have a great 1st round pick next year. Oh wait, I forgot you don't have one. Too funny.

#14 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:18 AM

This is too funny! From a 13 point lead, #1 seed to #5 seed and on the road again and lose the division at the same time! So I know it has been a while since you won a division but don't let that get you down. There is always next year! As far as the Saints go? 18 players on injured reserve and will still finish 9-7. That might be one of the most impressive accomplishments by any team in the NFL this year.

Can you say Super Bowl champs when everyone gets healthy next year? I guess the only thing that could make a difference is if you have a great 1st round pick next year. Oh wait, I forgot you don't have one. Too funny.

First off stat boy, we were up by 11. Second off, your predictions have been as sh*tty as the Saints defense and overall team this year. In fact, I'm glad you're back....because I didn't see any posts from you saying that the Giants were going to win. Now that you're back, and throwing around the Panther hater/Saints homer juice, I fully expect us to beat you down again on Sunday (I say again, because we've won 6 in a row at the Sewer Dome and of course 30-7 earlier this season).

You can't spell New Orleans Saints without LOSERS. That's the only explanation that I can think of on why you're here on our board, whining about injuries to your sh*tty players who wouldn't even be on the Panthers practice squad. We will get to play football in January and you won't. Only losers would be proud of a poorly coached, finesse team that is 2-6 on the road with wins against the Lions and Chiefs. Only losers would be proud of Drew Brees' passing record instead of actually making the playoffs. You can say Super Bowl next year all you want, but just remember that you've been saying it the last two years and look it where it got you. I fully expect you to be back here with another screen name and getting verbally bitch slapped in 2009.

#15 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

You know, that is pretty amazing. The Saints are a good team and I'll be looking to watch their game in the playoffs in a couple weeks.

Oh, right.

I'm going to make a bold prediction that the Saints won't make the playoffs next season. Following that, Sean Payton will be fired just like his idol, Jim Mora Jr.

Edited by london67, 22 December 2008 - 12:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.