Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cough, Gag, Gasp...

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wow, go from having a 13 point lead, A first round bye, divisional champions and home field through out the playoffs to a wild card game on the road against an Arizona team that has a great offense and is dominant at home. Talk about a choke! Saints might score 50 against that great defense of yours even though they have 17 players on IR. This is going to be so much fun!

Posted · Report post

11-4 > 8-7

need i say more cocksucker.

your poo team cant even beat chicago!

Posted · Report post

How many weeks you've been waiting to make a thread like this?

At least we fought them to the finish, if the Saints played the Giants this season you guys would be fuging routed easy.

Posted · Report post

What kind of tool talks smack about one team beating another when neither is..you know...THEIR team? Tool by proxy? ROFL.

Posted · Report post

What kind of tool talks smack about one team beating another when neither is..you know...THEIR team? Tool by proxy? ROFL.

Madame Larue on Bourbon Street told dellusional Saint fan they could still kick us from the playoffs. Then took all his milk money.

Posted · Report post

how is that division crown you predicted turning out.

oh snap thats right mr douch here came in talking how we would go 8-8, and the aints would make the playoffs, then after that backfired, he said the bucs would take the division woopsie. not doing so hot, then after the bagheads gtet knocked outa the playoffs and we role for 3 weeks he isnt as brash. now we go down to the top team in the league and jr decideds to crawl outa his mommas lap and to post smack about us loosing.

how bout yall not choke away the year next year with reggina bust and then try talking about someone else choking.

Posted · Report post

sad

Posted · Report post

i swear this OP is an alter ego.

Posted · Report post

I hope balck and gold gets cancer for christmas

Posted · Report post

Hey, when can I catch the Saints Super Bowl dynasty in the playoffs?

Posted · Report post

:lol: him is lonely.

Go hangout with Ram/Raider/Detroit fans.

Only playoff teams can hang out here..

Posted · Report post

I didn't read the post, but the title is an obvious reference to the poster's trying to suck Brees and Bush off at the same time.