• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Pantha-kun

Pre Season Week 2 Thursday Games Thread

There's 3 different games all going on around the same time tonight , even though ours is not until tomorrow night. 

Eagles vs Patriots 7:30 , Jets vs Redskins 8:00 , Steelers and Packers 8:00 

Ill be watching Eagles and Patriots. Prime reason being we play the Patriots in week 3 of the pre season, and we play the Eagles in our 6th game of the regular season. 

I'm not really sure how seriously teams take pre season week 2, but I guess I'll find out.  Theres a few good matchups on Saturday too. 

Week 3 is mainly where its at.  A great headliner game with Browns vs Eagles on Thursday 8/23 , our game vs the Patriots Friday night, 

Edited by Pantha-kun

2 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

There's 3 different games all going on around the same time tonight , even though ours is not until tomorrow night. 

Eagles vs Patriots 7:30 , Jets vs Redskins 8:00 , Steelers and Packers 8:00 

Ill be watching Eagles and Patriots. Prime reason being we play the Patriots in week 3 of the pre season, and we play the Eagles in our 6th game of the regular season. 

I'm not really sure how seriously teams take pre season week 2, but I guess I'll find out.  Theres a few good matchups on Saturday too. 

Week 3 is mainly where its at.  A great headliner game with Browns vs Eagles on Thursday 8/23 , our game vs the Patriots Friday night, 

Don't know about the Eagles but the Patriots tends to game plan as much or more than most people.  I remember last preason we were still installing our offense and New England was blitzing playing press coverage like it was midseason. 

3 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

They said on the radio this morning Brady was going to play the entire first half so that's something. 

5 minutes ago, The_Cannon said:

They said on the radio this morning Brady was going to play the entire first half so that's something. 

He has the past years we played them 

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

Only game I see on tv is redskins

same here. I went to reddit nfl streams and im watching the eagles/pats there 

• Pie 1

Nick Foles strip sacked and then the Eagles dude who did it, runs into the end zone. The Patriots are curb stomping the Eagles. 

I'm betting they want revenge against us from last season too lol. 

Patriots defense has been murdering the eagles o line all game long

Wow Brady actually played 2 full quarters in game two of the pre season? 

Is he going to do the same against us? Because there's no way we will play cam for an entire 2 quarters.. 

9 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Patriots defense has been murdering the eagles o line all game long

Wow Brady actually played 2 full quarters in game two of the pre season? 

Is he going to do the same against us? Because there's no way we will play cam for an entire 2 quarters.. 

3rd preseason game, so we might

11 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

eagles getting embarrassed by patriots 

we better bring our A game next week or it will be us who will be getting embarrassed by Patriots