Photo
- - - - -

LeBron James

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
669 replies to this topic

#1 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:28 PM

This will be my official "LeBron watch" thread for the 09-10 season. Tonight LeBron looked GREAT against a very good Celtics team. He dropped 38 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 blocked shots, and 2 steals. The guy's J looks alot better and he shot it with alot more confidence tonight. If this guy gets his J in consistent form, watch out league. The Cavs bench was outscored heavily by the Celtics bench and the team still has trouble defending the pick n roll (Orlando killed them last year with it). The Celtics on the other hand looked sharp and with Garnett & Sheed in the front court will be a matchup problem every night.

Posted Image

#2 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:30 PM

What is going on with the Cav's? Hedo is that big of a upgrade for the raptors? I know it's early but wow.

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,983 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:48 PM

LeBron is by far the most exciting player in the NBA right now... I just wish NBA's version of basketball didn't suck so bad.

#4 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:00 PM

ugh sorry taharqa but i doubt we need a lebron watch im pretty sure we will get it on espn every night. Its like me putting a Patriots watch in the panthers section.

what would be a better watch pertaining to the bobcats: Emeka Okafor 18pts 10reb to whatever pathetic numbers were put up by Chandler

Edited by AppStatePanther, 29 October 2009 - 02:03 PM.

#5 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,983 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:20 PM

Well we usually talk NBA in general in this forum since there is no strictly NBA forum...

Besides, what's the point in talking about the Bobcats? :lol:

#6 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

Well we usually talk NBA in general in this forum since there is no strictly NBA forum...

So because they lost their first game of the season, on the road, and to probably the best team in the league, we should stop talking about them?

Makes sense.

#7 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,983 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

So because they lost their first game of the season, on the road, and to probably the best team in the league, we should stop talking about them?

Makes sense.

Unwad your panties there... I was just kidding... :frown2:

#8 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:28 AM

King James statline of 23 points, 12 assists, and 11 rebounds in last night's loss to the Raptors was the 25th triple double of his 7 year career.

“Early in my career, I’d get very upset when you lose two or three games, you’d just feel like you can’t turn it around. But I’m at a point in my career now where I know that you can lose two but, at the same time, you don’t look too far into it. You learn from the mistakes and you just try to get better. I’m still positive. If it was 25 or 35 games into the season and we were going through a three- or four-game losing streak, then I’d be a little bit disappointed, but I’m not at this point.”

Posted Image

#9 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,405 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:53 AM

EDIT: Posted my thoughts on another thread in this one by mistake

Edited by X-Clown, 30 October 2009 - 09:48 AM.

#10 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:11 AM

ha, true
but you gotta admit the mek vs chandler watch would be a good idea

#11 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:41 PM

I've always liked LeBron James. He struck me as a superstar who didn't take himself too seriously....until now. Anyone else get the feeling he's getting a little full of himself?

#12 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:29 PM

Posted Image

King James is in NYC tonight at the world famous Madison Square Garden. 21 points, 5 rebounds, and 7 assists...AT THE HALF! Stay tuned for more.

#13 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

33 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists for the King tonight. How gracious of some of the Yankees who were sitting courtside to congratulate the King after the game. NY truly loves King James. And you know what? Ohio does too!

Posted Image
Milford Center, OH

#14 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:33 PM

Shouldn't he win something before being called the King? Just saying.

#15 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:12 AM

i personally dislike lebron. whether it be confiscating tapes, refusing to shake hands or insulting a former president, this guy is just annoying and full of himself

i hope he never wins a championship

dwade is much more down to earth, and also carmelo is a funner player to watch imo