Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soccer....

95 posts in this topic

Posted

Good players in the EPL start at about £100,000 per week. Some get as much as £300,000.

Posted

Yeah, for my money, that's the greatest goal of all time as far as skill. Most important? Maybe Beckham's 93rd minute goal against Greece for the 2002 WC qualifier.

">

Posted

Your post doesn't make any sense to what we're saying. Every game is still as long as must sporting events, 3 to 4 hours. And every sport has its own kind of farm league. NBA dleague,NFL practice squad, Soccer MLS haha. Its the 162 games! Really, do you watch all 162 games? And are just as excited about those 162 games as you're about the playoffs?

First off...go to Rite Aid and buy some lavender oil and put some in a hot bath. Very relaxing...

The length of the game I'm not talking about. The season. I thought some guys were crying about how long the season is.

D-Leage and Practice squad compared to a FARM system? Really? Multiple cities, A, AA, AAA etc. Not to mention Winter Ball in Central America.

The playoffs are always more exciting because the stakes are higher. How is that even up for debate?

But soccer is the topic and I love the game. I have played and coached and hope to continue to do both.

It's an aquired taste and I'm glad I have that taste.

Posted

First off...go to Rite Aid and buy some lavender oil and put some in a hot bath. Very relaxing...

The length of the game I'm not talking about. The season. I thought some guys were crying about how long the season is.

D-Leage and Practice squad compared to a FARM system? Really? Multiple cities, A, AA, AAA etc. Not to mention Winter Ball in Central America.

The playoffs are always more exciting because the stakes are higher. How is that even up for debate?

But soccer is the topic and I love the game. I have played and coached and hope to continue to do both.

It's an aquired taste and I'm glad I have that taste.

Huh? I'm not even upset. You were talking about innings 8 through 9 in the post i quoted and you said nothing about the season. I'm a male i shower. I don't take oily smelly baths. I'll tell my girl about Rite Aids Lavender bath stuff.

Posted

That Berkamp goal just put you on perpetual rep.

I saw that goal live and will never forget it.

Arsenal baby. Arsenal.

Posted

Arsenal baby. Arsenal.

Uber neg. rep.

Posted

That Berkamp goal just put you on perpetual rep.

amen to that!!!! Amazing.

Posted

lcfcm.jpg

Leicester City Foxes baby! 2 points out of moving back up to premier. I bet the majority of you have never even heard of The Foxes. If i had to pick any of the big 4 it would be Liverpool for me. I mostly watch the big teams because they are always on and to see the England players play.

Posted

True story: I always have two seasons/franchises/manager modes, in FIFA and I am Villa in one and Leicester in the other.

M.O.N. managed you guys to the cup a few times if I'm not mistaken.

Posted

I got sacked by Leicester on Football Manager. I'm a Bray legend though. http://twitpic.com/h5q0c

Posted

To try and make it bigger than it is-is just ignorant.

I guess thats why we see soccer highlights "all day" on espn.

There are 52 live matches on TV this weekend.

Dang, soccer doesn't get any coverage.

Posted

Soccer is fun to play.