Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackson to Cats?

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

All has been quiet on the Stephen Jackson front for the last week, but ESPN's Marc Stein checked in early last evening with word that we shouldn't count out the Bobcats as a possible destination for Jackson.

"We've briefly noted the Bobcats' interest in a couple of previous entries, but further checking reveals that the Bobs have seriously explored the prospect of trading for Jackson, apparently undaunted by the fact that they weren't mentioned when Jackson announced late in the summer that he wanted to be dealt to Cleveland, New York or one of the three Texas teams," he writes.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors#12373

I would be for it, even though he's kind of a prick, he's still a good talent and could help out the team.

Posted · Report post

Would be a good pick up. He'd bring a swagger and toughness to us and he can put the ball in the hoop. Wonder what we'd have to give up to get him though.

Posted · Report post

I would give Radmonovic, Ajinca, or Diop for Jackson, and we would probably have to package two of them togethor for Jackson.

Posted · Report post

i don't know if i'd even bother, this guy has a mental disorder, and in the nba you can simply refuse to show up if you are traded for

i wouldn't want to throw 3 players away for nothing