Photo
- - - - -

Jackson to Cats?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:11 PM

All has been quiet on the Stephen Jackson front for the last week, but ESPN's Marc Stein checked in early last evening with word that we shouldn't count out the Bobcats as a possible destination for Jackson.

"We've briefly noted the Bobcats' interest in a couple of previous entries, but further checking reveals that the Bobs have seriously explored the prospect of trading for Jackson, apparently undaunted by the fact that they weren't mentioned when Jackson announced late in the summer that he wanted to be dealt to Cleveland, New York or one of the three Texas teams," he writes.

http://insider.espn....es/rumors#12373

I would be for it, even though he's kind of a prick, he's still a good talent and could help out the team.

#2 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:03 PM

Would be a good pick up. He'd bring a swagger and toughness to us and he can put the ball in the hoop. Wonder what we'd have to give up to get him though.

#3 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,304 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

I would give Radmonovic, Ajinca, or Diop for Jackson, and we would probably have to package two of them togethor for Jackson.

Edited by CarolinaPanthers8789, 06 November 2009 - 06:09 PM.

#4 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:22 AM

i don't know if i'd even bother, this guy has a mental disorder, and in the nba you can simply refuse to show up if you are traded for

i wouldn't want to throw 3 players away for nothing