Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeathFromAbove

Anyone been to Mez for supper?

40 posts in this topic

So you and your buddies hang there often?.

I am no where near cool enough for the epicenter!

How is Blackfinn?

I have been there a couple of times and actually liked it. I was with a couple of douchebags though so I was accepted.

I really like the Blackfinn. Last fall when we were having to live with my parents I spent a hell of a lot of time there.

and before i get made fun of for living with my parents. we had sold our house but our new house's closing kept getting pushed back 3 months!!!! I needed vodka daily.

What is the joint on Tryon, right across from Blumenthal? City Cafe? I hear that is expensive. Is that worth the money?

? Maybe for what you get, but it's about average for that area, no?

Still overpriced of course.

I went there for drinks one time, and I think I remember the Bud Lights being literally like $9.

I went there for drinks one time, and I think I remember the Bud Lights being literally like $9.

if you're paying $9 for a bud light and you're not looking at titties while doing so....not worth it

Blackfinn is a horrible excuse for an Irish pub. Too bad my college alumni association uses it for meetings and parties, I'd like to see some of them but can't take going back in there. RIRA'S...next year can't get here fast enough.

party snobs

this explains why husker is "busy" when i mention mez's from time to time.

I agree. Pricey as can be. I would go on an occasional Alive after 5

Give me cheap beverages with good friends and atomosphere anytime over swank. Unless somebody else is paying for the swank and then I don't mind.