• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#106 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:12 AM

So I have been busy all weekend so I just got done watching the Senior Bowl on my DVR. Here are my thoughts:

-The The Golden Calf of Bristol Show was terrible and his new nickname is "Fumbow" because with most of the snaps he took he kept fumbling and that was also a concern in practice. I don't think teams should give up yet but whomever drafts him will need to realize that he will need a few years to develop into a good QB..

- Mardy Gilyard is a beast at WR and he could actually move into the 1st round based off of his performance on Saturday. However, he needs to continue to impress at the combine and his pro day.

- Most of the other QBs has potential. I was highly impressed with LeFevour (which I suspected that he would be a good prospect) and most of the concern with him was him operating out of a spread offense to snapping under center like most of the QBs that played on saturday. On the south side, Jarrett Brown has a good arm and has good size, could be a good development QB and Zac Robinson showed us that he deserves to be taken in the 2nd or 3rd round.

- On defense: The North team dominated and would love to get Brandon Graham on our team. The problem with Graham is that we have a similar player in Everette Brown, do we really need two? That guy out of California look good as well. On the South team, Dan Williams out of Tenn. and the kid out of Murray St looked stood out for me.

Now I know this isn't the greatest review but keep in mind that I am still in wake up mode and recovering from a weekend full of work hours.

If Gilyard moves into the first then that gives us a better shot at Tate. If he doesn't move into the first then we could still get Gilyard, which I'd be happy with too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com