• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:23 PM

What would be the best time to list playoff tickets on StubHub and/or eBay for optimal money? Should I do it now or wait til we know who we're playing? The auctions on eBay aren't that crazy right now, but the asking price on StubHub is nice - however, asking is a different story than what they've sold for.

#2 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:27 PM

I would wait til Friday wait for the market to play out and see what people are paying. Alot of people will try to buy from ticketmaster on Thursday and those that wont get any will go to stubhub and ebay.

#3 freebird4181

freebird4181

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:44 PM

What would be the best time to list playoff tickets on StubHub and/or eBay for optimal money? Should I do it now or wait til we know who we're playing? The auctions on eBay aren't that crazy right now, but the asking price on StubHub is nice - however, asking is a different story than what they've sold for.

sent you a PM.
John

#4 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:54 PM

After the tickets sell out on thurs for sure. Or you could just sell em to me at face.....

#5 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:06 PM

sent you a PM.
John

She can not sell them here.

#6 #1panthergurl

#1panthergurl

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:09 PM

I think your best bet would be to donate them to the "#1panthergurl needs playoff tix fund":D

#7 freebird4181

freebird4181

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

did you read the PM????:rolleyes: I didn't ask her to. Just told her what i would do... th

#8 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:13 PM

Why not? I thought it was cool as long as the price was listed? And even so, if it's legal to scalp in NC, why not here?

Hell, if they can do it on the Panthers official page, you'd think it could be done here :)

#9 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:15 PM

It's only legal to scalp in NC through official ticket brokerage or auction sites or online sites that will guarantee the tickets. Huddle can't and won't do that so it's illegal to scalp them here.

#10 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:17 PM

It's only legal to scalp in NC through official ticket brokerage or auction sites or online sites that will guarantee the tickets. Huddle can't and won't do that so it's illegal to scalp them here.

Bingo! You still cant even scalp them on the streets. It has to be on sites like Stubhub.

#11 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

did you read the PM????:rolleyes: I didn't ask her to. Just told her what i would do... th

Just letting yall know.

#12 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

Ahhhh.....thanks GTG!

Bingo! You still cant even scalp them on the streets. It has to be on sites like Stubhub.

Oh man, what a friggin' scam....NC really making sure ticket brokers get their money so the state can get a cut in taxes eh?

#13 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:30 PM

sent you a PM.
John

Thanks! I'll get back with you. Got to check with my friend who I have the plans with and see what he wants to do.

Do you think row 11 on the 10 yd line or row 4 on the 2 yd line would sell for more? They're both in 135.

After the tickets sell out on thurs for sure. Or you could just sell em to me at face.....

Sure... ;)

If I sell for face, it'll be to a guy friend of mine who wants to go.

Wasn't planning on it. :)

I think your best bet would be to donate them to the "#1panthergurl needs playoff tix fund":D

Let me get on that. I am actually planning on "CosmoGirl wants to fund her SB tickets fund"...

#14 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

Ahhhh.....thanks GTG!

Oh man, what a friggin' scam....NC really making sure ticket brokers get their money so the state can get a cut in taxes eh?

Pretty much but it is also to protect people from bogus tickets.

#15 njpanther

njpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

you should give them to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.