10 replies to this topic

#1 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:36 PM

Do the NFC CG tickets come out on Thursday as well? If so im going to get a ticket and go with my Giant fan friend IF its Panthers vs Giants in NJ. Does anyone know how much tickets would run for that game and it being the NFC CG game, if you could tell me the minimum price, and maximum price it could possibly be for a CG game. I was hoping i could get a ticket for 130 or so, is that possible?

#2 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

I dont think they will go on sale on Thursday. I dont even have the slightest idea when NY puts there playoff tickets on sale. That's decided by the team not the NFL. Its not like all the teams put tickets on sale at the same time. Also you may get a ticket for 150 but it would be upper level. Our increase for an NFCCG is almost doubled, so I assume NY's would be close to the same.

#3 PantherDFense

PantherDFense

TRUE BLUE!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

i'm gettin' 2 Thursday mawnin'

#4 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:10 PM

If NY loses and we win it will be in Charlotte. Every other year they have mailed out NFC Championship game tickets to PSL holders in case the game is played in Charlotte. I usually laminate them and keep them for souvenirs.

#5 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

If NY loses and we win it will be in Charlotte. Every other year they have mailed out NFC Championship game tickets to PSL holders in case the game is played in Charlotte. I usually laminate them and keep them for souvenirs.

Don't laminate them this year. Trust me.

#6 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:13 PM

I just purchased two tickets online for next weeks game. I can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Hell, if we win, and the Giants lose, I'll most likely turn right around and get two more for the NFC Championship game!!! :)

#7 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

I just purchased two tickets online for next weeks game. I can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Hell, if we win, and the Giants lose, I'll most likely turn right around and get two more for the NFC Championship game!!! :)

Where did you buy your tickets at? I was thinking of buying a ticket but they don't go on sale until Thursday. I know stub hub is selling them but I was skeptical.

#8 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:03 AM

i'm gettin' 2 Thursday mawnin'

2 to the NFC CG? Or the divisional round

#9 Section 505

Section 505

LadyCats Liason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:01 AM

Do the NFC CG tickets come out on Thursday as well? If so im going to get a ticket and go with my Giant fan friend IF its Panthers vs Giants in NJ. Does anyone know how much tickets would run for that game and it being the NFC CG game,

The Giants won't sell any tickets for the Playoff games. They sell out their entire stadium on a season ticket basis.

The NFC CG tickets, if the game is in Charlotte, start at $108 face and go up to $500 for the premium seats.

#10 Badbak

Badbak

Official Huddle Recluse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationRock Hell, SC

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:56 AM

I heard on the late news, WSOC I think, that the BBB has issued a warning that the internet is saturated with counterfeit playoff tickets.

#11 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

People really need to buy them for a site that will guarantee them. Craigslist might be fine for some things, but I'd never buy a ticket of this magnitude from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.