4 replies to this topic

#1 PanthersFanInVA

PanthersFanInVA

Thinks DWill a Pro-Bowler

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:26 AM

We will have my sister-in-law with us Saturday at the game. She has knee problems, is there a way I can drop her off close or in front of the stadium? If not, what is the closest I could get to drop her off? Thanks for the help. I've never had to worry about it before, we always park in the same place but it would be quite a bit of walking for her.

Also, what time do you think the lots will be full? When we came to the last playoff game in '04 we stayed at the Double Tree so we just walked over but we will have to drive in and park this time.

Thanks again

Kendra

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

#2 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,493 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:40 AM

Carolinas Medical Center offers rides from the hospital right to the front of the stadium and then back to the hospital after the game for $20.

If not, there is a handicap drop off zone on Morehead and Mint. It's probably a block and a half to the stadium from there.

#3 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:48 AM

I'd go with the drop off at the hospital and just pay if I were you. Traffic is pretty messy next to the stadium and it would be worth the $20 to me to not have to deal with it. And unless you have a handicap placard, you might have trouble getting all the way to the drop-off area at the stadium. Hospital is not too far from the stadium so it won't be so if you still choose to drive yourself, it won't be bad making it back to pick her up.

#4 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:57 AM

From Panthers.com:

Parking Shuttle for Fans With Disabilities

Carolinas Medical Center provides a game day shuttle for fans with disabilities. An accessible-parking placard is required to use the service. Patrons using the service should park in Lot B at Carolinas Medical Center. It is the first lot on the right off Medical Center Drive, which is the main entrance to Carolinas Medical Center. A police officer will be on duty in the lot to provide security. You and your companions will be shuttled to the East Gate of Bank of America Stadium. Entry to the stadium will be to the far right of the gate. The cost of the service is $20 per vehicle and begins approximately two hours prior to kickoff. For more information about the parking shuttle, please call 704-358-7275.
Drop-Off Zone for Fans with Disabilities

A drop-off/pick-up area for fans with disabilities only has been established in the curb lane of westbound Morehead Street between Church and Mint streets. More information about the drop-off zone can be obtained by calling 704-358-7275.

#5 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,044 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

The last time we used the CMC shuttle we were told that the price was going to be $25.00 beginning with the next game. That covers everyone in the car btw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.