#16 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

already has a qb in place and doesn't want to be identified. hmm.

Hint: It ain't us.

#17 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

already has a qb in place and doesn't want to be identified. hmm.

My guess is the other team in Pennsylvania.

#18 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

I think he meant we can still look for a future qb while we have McChunky Soup Guy... And let him play the mentor role for a little while.

I either mis-read it or it was worded weird. I didn't mean anything by it. :P

But, after reading a little bit...:

Limited edition T-shirts were made immediately following the game, with "FOURTH AND 26" emblazoned on the front and "BELIEVE" printed on the back.[2] However, the Eagles went on to lose the NFC Championship game to the Carolina Panthers, 14-3. This was the Eagles' third consecutive NFC Championship loss and the second consecutive NFC Championship loss at home.

It doesn't look like we need him!

#19 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,747 posts

Hint: It ain't us.

You're right... It's them... Dun Dun Duuuunnnn

#20 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,469 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:52 AM

McNabb took forever to learn the WCO I doubt anyone wants to spend another 5 years teaching him another system.

#21 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

I doubt Moore would even consider himself "in place". I think he knows he's going to have to compete with somebody for the starting job with a yet to be identified person. When you have a QB "in place", it sounds to me like the whole team and the guy himself knows he's the starter heading into the season. That's not the case with Moore. I would think along the lines of Seattle, St. Louis, Jacksonville, or perhaps even Washington.

#22 jakesthemistake

jakesthemistake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

My guess is the other team in Pennsylvania.

I called this a few weeks back if big ben gets suspended

#23 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,920 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:54 AM

Oakland

#24 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:57 AM

Let me put it this way...

We didn't cut a longtime established starter who knew the system and was well-liked by teammates for the purpose of establishing a confirmed starter just to turn around and give up a high pick to get a guy who's established - but in a completely different system - thereby muddying the waters and causing the locker room dissension we cut the first guy specifically to avoid (and that's without even bringing up the age-to-contract ratio).

Clear?

#25 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:58 AM

Oakland

They've already openly expressed interest(in fact, offered Asomugha for McNabb straight up).

and Eagles would never trade to Redskins since they're in the same division. Jags, Seattle(although unlikely as they just gave up a lot for a QB), or possibly Arizona.

#26 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:58 AM

I called this a few weeks back if big ben gets suspended

Didn't even think of that; it's a pretty good guess.

#27 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:00 AM

Miami was actually the first thing that came to mind.

#28 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,920 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:00 AM

Let me put it this way...

We didn't cut a longtime established starter who knew the system and was well-liked by teammates for the purpose of establishing a confirmed starter just to turn around and give up a high pick to get a guy who's established - but in a completely different system - thereby muddying the waters and causing the locker room dissension we cut the first guy specifically to avoid (and that's without even bringing up the age-to-contract ratio).

Clear?

Translation.....he's black.....:D.....:willy_nilly:

#29 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

I doubt Moore would even consider himself "in place". I think he knows he's going to have to compete with somebody for the starting job with a yet to be identified person. When you have a QB "in place", it sounds to me like the whole team and the guy himself knows he's the starter heading into the season. That's not the case with Moore. I would think along the lines of Seattle, St. Louis, Jacksonville, or perhaps even Washington.

Moore: I feel like this is my team now

Matt Moore believes he’ll be the starting quarterback this coming season for the Carolina Panthers regardless of who the team brings in.

“From what they are telling me, yeah, I do feel like it’s my team now,” Moore said in an interview Friday with Carolina Growl.

Moore said he realizes the Panthers are likely to add at least one more quarterback through the NFL draft and perhaps another in free agency. But he has no idea who that might be.

Nor does he seem concerned. That, after all, would simply be wasted time. His focus is on getting better.

“I feel good right now regardless of whom they bring in,” Moore said. “That’s not to say there won’t be competition. There’s always competition. But I feel good and feel solid and being given this opportunity I’m going to try to make the best of it. But am I threatened? Not really.”

#30 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,882 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

Since we are getting phillip rivers I think its the chargers!!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.