Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Harris Traded For LB Jamar Williams

420 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys I found a Jamar Williams jersey already for sale, what do you think?

31-75120-F.jpg

Posted

When Williams is our starting Will in 2011 you guys will be much happier with this trade.

Posted

When Williams is our starting Will in 2011 you guys will be much happier with this trade.

I just love fallacies.

Posted

Fnck man I'm afraid to buy a new jersey now! I'm moth-ballin' my Pepp rag, I WAS gonna buy a Harris jersey. Beason or Deangelo it is I guess, prolly Beason since I'm a LB guy.

Posted

Jimmy Clausen jersey!

Posted

He'll be 27/28 then. One year contract?

Posted

Jamar Williams in action:

76163473.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6BE5D916750DB91AC97219F0FE2274B31880611AB1D0C100C

Posted

Jimmy Clausen jersey!

I don't do QB jerseys. I'm a defense guy but I did buy my wife a blue #89.

Posted

No I won't that means T davis is hurt or gone.

Posted

hopefully, Jamar is as good as the Bear fans I know are telling me he is/ or can be. I liked what I saw from Godfrey at the end of the season, I believe he can step up and take Harris' spot. Martin is going to be very good, I believe.

Best of luck to the hitman, though. Harris was one of my fav Panthers and will be missed, but if he didnt wanna be here, then deuces man.

Posted

hopefully, Jamar is as good as the Bear fans I know are telling me he is/ or can be. I liked what I saw from Godfrey at the end of the season, I believe he can step up and take Harris' spot. Martin is going to be very good, I believe.

Best of luck to the hitman, though. Harris was one of my fav Panthers and will be missed, but if he didnt wanna be here, then deuces man.

How good could he really be he hasn't crack their starting line-up in 5 years.

Posted

sky-falling.jpg